2. John 3:16 For God so loved the world thathe gave his one and only Son, that whoeverbelieves in him shall not perish but haveeternal life.
3. Gods love =wills the good of another!
4. God so loved in time and eternity."…so loved"
5. Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with aneverlasting love. I have drawn you withloving kindness.
6. Ephesians 1:4 For he chose us in himbefore the creation of the world to be holyand blameless in his sight. In love 5hepredestined us to be adopted as his sonsthrough Jesus Christ, in accordance withhis pleasure and will...
7. Titus 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting onthe hope of eternal life, which God, whocannot lie, promised before the beginningof time,
8. Psalms 139:15 My frame was not hiddenfrom you when I was made in the secretplace. When I was woven together in thedepths of the earth, 16your eyes saw myunformed body. All the days ordained forme were written in your book before one ofthem came to be.
9. God loved sacrificially. "Agape" "so loved"
10. Romans 5:8 For God showed His love for usin this. While we were still sinners Christdied for us.
11. 1 John 4:9 This is how God showed his loveamong us: He sent his one and only Soninto the world that we might live throughhim. 10 This is love: not that we lovedGod, but that he loved us and sent his Sonas an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
12. God loved personally.
13. God loved absolutely.
14. Romans 8:38 For I am convinced thanneither death nor life, neither angels nordemons, neither the present nor thefuture, nor powers, neither height nordepth or anything else in all creation willbe able to separate us from the love of Godwhich is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
15. God loved redemptively.
16. Hebrews 12:5 And you have forgotten thatword of encouragement that addresses youas sons: "My son, do not make light of theLords discipline, and do not lose heartwhen he rebukes you,
17. 6 because the Lord disciplines those heloves, and he punishes everyone he acceptsas a son."
18. 7 Endure hardship as discipline; God istreating you as sons. For what son is notdisciplined by his father?
19. 8 If you are not disciplined (and everyoneundergoes discipline), then you areillegitimate children and not true sons.
20. 9Moreover, we have all had human fatherswho disciplined us and we respected themfor it. How much more should we submit tothe Father of our spirits and live!
21. 10Our fathers disciplined us for a littlewhile as they thought best; but Goddisciplines us for our good, that we mayshare in his holiness.
22. 11No discipline seems pleasant at thetime, but painful. Later on, however, itproduces a harvest of righteousness andpeace for those who have been trained by it.