Documents Required by Private
Limited Company for
Registration Under Service Tax
Following documents are required to be
submitted by a Private Limited Company at
Service Tax Department for taking Registration
under Service Tax:
1. Cancelled Cheque of Bank account of
2. Form ST-1.
3. Acknowledgment receipt of Service Tax
4. Authorization letter in favour of a Director
to act as a representative of company before
the authorities of Service Tax Department.
5. Annexure V.
6. PAN of Company.
7. Certificate of Incorporation.
8. Articles of Association.
9. Memorandum of Association.
10. Form 32 (in case there is any change in
director(s) since the day of incorporation).
11. Rent agreement (in case premise from
where service is to be provided by the
company is taken on rent).
12. Electricity/Water bill of premise from where
service is to be provided by the company.
13. Copy of PAN of all the current Directors.
14. Copy of Address Proof of all the current
1. Company’s authorized signatory will sign all
these documents across company’s stamp.
2. All these documents have to be submitted at
the concerned Service Tax Division with in
15 days of filing ST-1 online, otherwise
application will be rejected by the
department as incomplete.
3. After submitting all the documents at
concerned service tax division, such division
will issue Form ST-2 Online with in 7 days
of submitting above documents.
4. Download Form ST-2 online in duplicate.
Submit one copy at the concerned Service
Tax Division and get the other copy of ST-2
approved from the concerned Service Tax
Division. Approved Form ST-2 becomes a
valid Certificate of Registration under
You can also check your concerned Service Tax
division which fall under Delhi’s Jurisdiction on
other presentation available on our site on
And to know Range code (as per your service)
for each division which falls under Delhi’s
jurisdiction you can visit on following link:
For Any Queries Contact Us on :
PRAGS & Co.
D-1/179 New Kondli Near Vasundhra Enclave New