6 Winning Posts When Your MindDraws a Blank on Facebook Angel Free Angel@ProvenLocalMarketing.com
Content is key to your Facebook success. Afterbusinesses create a page one of their biggestroadblocks are they don’t know what to post.
So their page will sit empty for thefirst few weeks then they will posttwo or three things that come tomind then they will abandon thepage.
The whole time thinking and tellingothers Facebook didn’t work for me.
Here’s how to keep people comingback.
Put out engaging content in your posts.
1. Fill in the captionPeople on Facebook spend almost half their time looking at photos.One way of maximizing this opportunity is posting a photo and askingyour fans to add a caption to it.
2. PollHow it works is you click ask a question in the status update. Thenwrite a question and add poll options. Example “what color do youlike better?” underneath you will be able to add choice from themto pick from.When someone selects answer it is show on their newsfeed andhow popular the poll is will determine if it will reach into theirfriend’s newsfeeds.
3. “Like” if…When posting on Facebook you can write a statement or quote ect.And post like if you agree. This is a simple way that gets a lot ofengagement from your fans.Example: The next NFL team to win the Super Bowl will be in the NFC“like” if you agree.
4. Ask a questionPost questions that ask your fans to guess something or their opinionon really anything.This is the same as polling your fans the only difference is do not addpolling options.Example “What is the world’s fastest car? Can you take a guess…”You post this text in the status update section.
5. Did you know…Post interesting facts. By doing this it can help you to start getting moreengagement on your page. The facts don’t have to be about you or yourcompany. They can be about anything you believe your audience will findinteresting or want to respond to.Example: Did you know 11% of people are left handed.
6. Industry TipIt is important to share tips and advice relevant to your industry. Thiswill help you position yourself as being very knowledgeable and it alsohelps create more credibility for your brand.
Thanks for watching!For more tips and how to’s using social media forbusiness.Please email me: Angel@ProvenLocalMarketing.com ORVisit: ProvenLocalMarketing.com