Big Lake, MN 55309
• Highly motivated C#/Java/VB.NET Software Developer/Programmer with experience
using object oriented design techniques and programming languages, including
Microsoft .NET and Sun Java Technologies.
• Designed, developed and documented Windows applications.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and teamwork skills as well as ability to accomplish
tasks under minimal direction and supervision.
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pfritzndnet
Personal website: http://www.pfritz21.net
C#, Java, VB.NET, PHP, HTML, XML, CSS
.NET Skill Set:
.NET Framework 3.5 and Common Type System, ASP.NET, SilverLight, AJAX, XAML, WPF,
WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services
MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL 5.0
Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, TextPad 5
SetFocus, LLC Fargo, ND
.Net Master’s Program (14 weeks)
The SetFocus .Net Master’s Program is an intensive, hands–on, project oriented program
where participants add knowledge of and valuable experience putting the .Net skill set to
use in a simulated work environment.
• Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object–
oriented programming concepts: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and
• Used C#, LINQ and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier
components using connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components
consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and
stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
• Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET and Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF). Consumed Web Services from Windows forms
and ASP.NET web applications.
• Created complex business components in C# using .NET Class Library assemblies
while migrating and implementing in a multi-tier environment suitable for .NET
Remoting, XML Web Services and WCF Services to address application infrastructure
issues associated with building scalable enterprise level applications used by clients.
• Developed Windows n-tiered “Public Library Management System” application and
ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the
same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages secured
using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
Phoenix International Fargo, ND July 2006 – Present
Help Desk Coordinator
• Provide daily desktop support in an organization with more than 600 users and 24-
hour on-call support for the production floor
• Administrating Altiris Recovery Solutions server for backing up computer hard drives
and Microsoft Systems Management Server for deploying software updates to
• Coordinates with five to six team members to develop and implement strategies for
installing software and hardware upgrades in a timely and efficient manner
• Write documentation for technicians to install hardware and software
Volt Services Group Fargo, ND June 2004 – July 2006
Business Systems Temp on assignment at Phoenix International (Sept. 2004 – July 2006)
• Performed software upgrades and installed critical Microsoft updates in the office
area and on the production floor
• Assisted the procuring, tracking, and managing of computer hardware and software
• Developed Visual Basic applications to meet Sarbanes-Oxley computer security
requirements and to improve efficiency in production methods
C# Programmer on assignment at Pettys Consulting (June 2004 – Aug. 2004)
• Developed business logic and graphical user interfaces for Windows applications
• Coded and documented object classes and functions using established standards
• Tested and debugged programs to ensure code and logic functioned properly
• Wrote printing and saving functionality for several programs
NDSU Information Technology Services Fargo, ND Dec. 2002 – June 2004
Service Center Consultant
• Provided approximately 200 students and faculty members per day with assistance
using computer software and hardware
• Performed miscellaneous hardware and software troubleshooting
• Wrote easy-to-follow documentation on the use of software and hardware
North Dakota State University Fargo, ND
Bachelors of Science, Computer Science - Overall GPA 3.4