A workshop from Mazarine Treyz on getting donations on your nonprofit website. You can take your donors up the ladder of engagement, and prove to them that you are trustworthy and that your mission truly makes a difference.
Learn what your donors want the most, how to vet a mailing list, and how to get more donors to sign up for your email newsletter using social media AND on your website -- plus, the right words to help people open your emails and get on with donating to your cause!
* Steps 1-10 in the ladder of engagement
* How to collect emails with social media
* 3 ways to collect addresses on your website
* 4 ways to use social proof to help people donate
* 22 Key words to make donors open your emails
* 5 Key Survey questions to help you reach your donors
* Buying mailing lists: What questions you MUST ask, to save you money and time.
* Stupendous donate pages: How to get people to go through your donate page and buy
* Google heatmap diagram
* 5 step worksheet for your ladder of engagement
* Problem to solution grid to help you write to your customers
* Slides and presentation notes
About the presenter
Mazarine Treyz is the founder of Wild Social Media and Wild Woman Fundraising. Mazarine Treyz is the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media, given 5 stars by Nonprofits.About.com in 2013.
Mazarine has been blogging since 1999, and has made a living through online income since 2009. Her nonprofit blog has over 31,000 monthly readers. She has created 4 Apps and sold her first book all over the world, from Tasmania to Finland.
Ms. Treyz has taught hundreds of national and international nonprofits how to use social media since 2009. Check out her website: http://wildwomanfundraising.com.
This was a presentation from PDXTech4Good, a free monthly gathering of nonprofits, techies and activists in Portland, Oregon. More information: PDXTech4Good.org
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.