“Old paradigms blind us
to new opportunities.”
- Steve Barber
not simply another
New tool, new story
1. Equalize access to worldwide information for all
2. Meet the needs of individual learners
3. Promote digital citizenship, responsibility, and safety
4. Increase student engagement, attendance, and self-
reliance in an inclusive learning environment
5. Increase student and staff technology skills
6. Shift to digital curriculum to accommodate our
7. Instill habits of innovation, independent thinking and
8. Ensure students remain enthusiastic about learning by
promoting active student participation and collaboration.
9. Enhance the educational experience in and out of the
classroom while increasing instructional time available to
teachers and providing ample opportunity for students to
reach their highest potential.
10. Utilize technology to better communicate among
parents, teachers, students and administrators.