• is a discussion or information site published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first.
• Find a blogging provider that appeals to you. A couple of the most popular providers include Blogger and WordPress. These sites are pre-made with a wide variety of templates, and push-button publishing that doesnt require much technical know-how.
• Click on the "New blog" or "Get started" link. These is slightly different wording for each provider, but they all get you to the same place: creating an account and defining your blogs website. Well use WordPress as an example, though they all offer similar features.
• Enter your blog name. In the Blog Address field, enter the name you want to use. Well try AIZELPAQUIA, and see how that works:
• Success!• get AIZELPAQUIA.wordpress.com, we also find out that AIZELPAQUIA.com is available as well.• Fill out the rest of the sign up form, check the options, and create your blog.
• Select your theme. You will be presented with a number of theme options. Take some time, look at them, and imagine your blog topic being on those pages.
• Fill in the blanks. With your site name set, and your theme chosen, youre almost ready to go. Fill in your profile, so people visiting your site can learn about you, drop in any.• Add your name, interests, images, etc.
• Post something! Now that your blog is set up, write a few posts to test it out, and make any adjustments to the layout or style that you see fit.
• Publish and promote your blog. Send the URL to your friends, publish the URL on your website, and add the URL to posts you make on other blogs—anywhere where it would be appropriate.
• USER FRIENDLINESS• You can have the most beautiful-looking blog with the most outstanding writings, but if your site is difficult to use and navigate, no one would bother to return and read up on what you have to say. User friendliness and usability are important design considerations in determining a great blog.
• READING ENJOYMENT• Content is king. One primary motivation for reading a blog is great content. A good blog should have interesting information that comes in a well-written package. Whether youre talking about your life story or news on business matters, or any topic at all, your blog should be gripping enough to keep your readers coming back.
• USEFUL INFO• What makes one a good blogger is the ability to present or link to useful information on ones blog. What makes someone a great blogger is the ability to put up information that is both useful and original.
• 1) Write a sensational blog post title• Before people reading your writing, they must read your blog post title first. If they find your blog post title suite with their interest, definitely they will read trough your blog post.
• 2) Produce interesting blog post• Despite interesting title a successful blog post must go with interesting body. You must do a little research on what caught people intention today. Then, from that you can have some idea to write a good entry.
• 3) Interact with your readers• Actually, you can have one way communication with your readers. How? Throw some questions in your blog post. Make sure that the question is relevant to the topic that your blog about. People can answer your question by dropping their comments. Now it becomes two way communication. Make sure you reply to all the comments.
• 4) Subscribe to your feed.• This is the very common way to have loyal readers. Whenever you’re publishing new blog post, they will notice it and may read your blog post sooner or later. Hence, at the end of your blog post, you can suggest to your reader to subscribe to your feed in order to receive more updates.
• 5) Visit people blogs• If you expect more readers to come to visit to your blog, you must do the same to other people blogs. However, there is hidden technique. Of course you must leave a high quality comment to the blog that you have visited. Avoid to leave a comment“nice blog post” and “I like it”. That’s meaningless, perhaps it’s spams. Make sure you leave a well construct comment to catch people attention.
Advantages of blogs• Freedom of speech• Share knowledge with other people• Make friends online• Can be used as a diary• Help Others• Cheap and Easy
Disadvantages of blogs• Need to keep it constantly updated otherwise you lose potential readers• Easy to start, hard to maintain.