2. A film producer oversees and delivers a film project to the film studio or other financing entity, while preserving the integrity, voice and vision of the film. They will also often take on some financial risk by using their own money, especially during the pre-production period. The producer is often actively involved throughout all major phases of the filmmaking process, from inception and development to completion and delivery of a film project, however, an idea or concept for a film can originate with any individual, including a screenwriter, a director or a producer. He will work closely with the Location manager, Casing director and the production manager, the producer will report everything to the Executive Producer.
3. A film director is a person who directs the actors and film crew in filmmaking. They control a films artistic and dramatic aspects, while guiding the technical crew and actors, Directors are responsible for overseeing creative aspects of a film under the overall control of the film producer. The Director will work closely with the 1st and 2nd assistant directors.
4. The Director of Photography (DP) is head of the production unit and is directly responsible to the films Director. During the pre-production phase, the DP works with the Director on the visualization of scenes that involves issues related to framing, camera angle and movement, lighting, and the technical requirements to translate a script and storyboard into images on film. The people who report to the DoP and who he/she works closely with are: Assistant camera, Gaffer, Clapper loader, Best boy, Focus Puller, Sparks, and the Grip.
5. Sound designers are responsible for providing any required sounds to accompany screen action. Sound Designers are experienced Supervising Sound Editors who carry out a managerial role, steering the work of the entire sound post production process, combined with the specialist role of creating the sound concept for films. The people who report to the SD and who he/she will work closely with are: Sound recordist, and the Boom.
6. The Production designer is the person responsible for the overall look of a filmed event such as films, TV programs, video games, music videos or adverts. Production designers have one of the key creative roles in the creation of motion pictures and television. Working directly with the director and producer, they must select the settings and style to visually tell the story. The people who report to the PD and who he/she will work closely with are: Art director, special effects, costume, make-up and props.
7. This person is responsible for editing all the raw footage captured by the camera crew, they will take the footage and make it smooth and look much better. The editor will work closely with the dubbing editor.
8. The prop master is an artistic and organizational employee in a film, television or theatrical production who is responsible for purchasing, acquiring and/or manufacturing any props needed for a production. The property master also works with other members of the production managing the physical appearance of the stage or set, for example they might work with the script supervisor to maintain set continuity.
9. Make-up and Hair Designers usually work on feature films and high budget television dramas and must be proficient in both make- up and hair techniques. Make-up and Hair are key elements in the overall design of films or television productions, creating a look for the characters in relation to social class, and time periods, and any other elements required to create the desired illusion.
10. The camera operator is responsible for physically operating the camera and maintaining composition and camera angles throughout a given scene or shot. In narrative filmmaking, the camera operator will collaborate with the director, director of photography, actors and crew to make technical and creative decisions.
11. Game devs are involved in the creation of video games, that will range from console, internet, handheld and arcade games. Their work can involve creation of the story, character creation, programming, and many other important roles that add to the game itself.