Be the first to like this
#BrandFuel: My interview with CoSchedule
From www.CoSchedule.com “I just want to see everything all in one place.”
"Make it less work and more flow with a drag-and-drop calendar that combines your blogging and social media. Stop spreading your workflow across an endless stream of browser tabs."
1. Why did you create CoSchedule?
2. What’s your experience/background in Content Marketing/Web/Social Media?
3. What is your best advice for using an editorial calendar and creating engaging content?
4. What do you see in the future for content marketing and social media?
5. What was your strategy for your pricing for CoSchedule?
6. Who is your typical customer for CoSchedule?
7. What’s your vision for CoSchedule? Future updates, changes, etc.?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.