Be the first to like this
Over the years many users have been asking us to add features that help them with their organizational design and succession planning. The OrgChart Analytics feature set is now here with a robust set of options that enables business leaders and HR professionals to quickly and accurately evaluate the health and vitality of their organizations talent in the present and develop planning models for future organizational change.
Nutshell Overview of New Features
1. Create and save set of rules (macros) that format box color, fields, fonts, connectors and borders – based on data about each person.
2. Rules can include multiple data conditions (i.e., Performance, years in position and promotion readiness (Now, 1-2 years, 3+ years) and diversity indicators through name coloring). (Female = Green, Minority = Blue and Female Minority = Purple)
3. Create rules once; apply rules any time throughout the planning process
4. New chart Tabs allow easier chart versioning (i.e., multiple chart scenarios)
5. New Compare Tool enables comparison of charts at record and even data field level. Audit trail is color coded for quick tracking.
6. New Legend component automatically creates a useful legend based on defined rules.
7. New headcount AutoText calculation can be automatically shown in page headings.
Now create your scenario planning charts with automated ease. OrgChart Pro offers OrgChart Analytics, which turns your organization chart into a performance heat map - a great time-saver for succession planning and reorganization. Visually intuitive representation of your organizations current talent, strengths and gaps and talent pipeline. Facilitating a real time look at the organization in the present as well as a mechanism to map/model potential future moves.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.