1. Lecture :Personal vision( Part 1)Business Vision CourseByOrapak SuwanapakdeeThammasat University
2. What is personal vision›  The Greatest Discovery of My Generation is that a Human Being Can Alter Life By Altering Attitudes of Mind – William James›  A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done. — Ralph Lauren›  Vision without Action is Day Dream›  "The empires of the future are empires of the mind." — Winston Churchill›  "No one is less ready for tomorrow than the person who holds the most rigid beliefs about what tomorrow will contain." — Watts Wacker, Jim Taylor and Howard Means The Visionarys Handbook: Ten Paradoxes That Will Shape the Future of Your Business (1999)
3. Personal vision by orapak›  Vision is what you think you want to be›  Vision is sometimes possible or impossible at the moment you think of›  But, Vision with possibility has a higher chance of success›  Vision without possibility can drive people to achieve something›  But, vision without execution is nightmare because›  You keep thinking again and again and nothing can be done.
4. What makes personal visionimportant?›  Personal Vision is behind all the successes and failures of people›  Personal Vision à Set US to achieve our goals in life
5. Vision pyramid explanation›  Vision = A personal philosophy; who you want to BE; your calling›  Mission = A summary/ synopsis of personal action ; a statement that symbolizes the direction of your life in a given identity area›  Personal Goals = Specific actions/objectives that change with life and are measurable and realistic›  Core Values = The values that define who you are and bring together all of the elements of your identity. Values help you determine what is right and what is wrong.›  Identity Elements = Mind + Body + Spirit+ Heart+ Relationships that make you become special
6. Explanation of missionstatements›  Mission Statements provide a synopsis of the strategy behind a set of individual goals.›  Mission Statements are clear, short message that describe your purpose and direction
7. KEY SUMMARY : VISION› YourVision will become essential to your personal identity and will be the foundation for decisions that you make.
8. KEY SUMMARY: VISIONPROCESS›  In visioning process, you will bridge the gap between your values and actions by establishing personal goals.›  Personal goals help you to define specific actions needed to move you toward your ideal life.›  “ We Life ourselves by our thought; we climb upon our vision of ourselves. If you want to enlarge your life, you must first enlarge your thought of it and of yourself. Hold the ideal of yourself as you long to be, always, everywhere- your ideal of what you long to attain- the ideal of health, efficiency, success. “ – Orison Swett Marden
9. KEY SUMMARY: GOAL›  Make your goals measurable›  Create a time-line for each of your goals›  Make sure your goals are realistic and attainable›  Find a friend or colleague to help monitor your progress
10. Path : Goal à Personal Vision( defined by Orapak)
11. Goal, Mission, Vision Abstract & Idealistic ContinuumGoal
12. Elements of Identity
13. 5 Elements of IdentiyMind ( Cognitive Process) Focus on brain And how you think and process information -  Micro -  MacroRelationships How do you relate to others ( stakeholders)Heart Emotions, Emphathy and PassionBody Physical Appearance, Health, Wellness and abilitiesSpirit Life Force, source of energy, animation in your life,etcJourney This symbol represents the dynamic infinite journey of life formed by the combinations of all of these elements of your identity
14. Identity defined by websterdictionary›  The individual characteristics by which a thing or a person is recognized.
15. ROOT OF your identity›  Root of your identity is far beyond the simple labels and comparisons of others
16. Identity : How do othersrecognize you?Personal Label Impacts that it has What do you had on your self- think? How do you perception feel?
17. Personal Story Personal Story Affects Identity
18. Source›  PersonalVision Workbook›  Orapak’s Life Experiences