I want to repeat our offer to assist. The best approach is to get guidance from people who have gone through the process Speak with our customers We invite you to speak with one of our customers who has created a business case and taken a platform approach. Contact a sales rep or reach out to someone here at the event and we can discuss how to help setup a follow on conversation for you.Setup a Free WorkshopOur Sales consultants have created a repeatable workshop to help customers assess their current environment and determine how to get started. Schedule a DemonstrationThe best way to get a feel for how a platform approach works is to setup a demonstration to see all of the components running together. Develop an ROI analysis Over the course of may deployments we have collected data to examine the return on investment customers have received. We have compiled this information into an ROI tool that can be leveraged to provide a baseline . Work with our reps to help develop an ROI analysis for your environment.
1. <Insert Picture Here>Securing Access from Mobile DevicesAmit JasujaGroup Vice President, Identity Management, Oracle
2. This document is for informational purposes. It is not a commitmentto deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be reliedupon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release,and timing of any features or functionality described in this documentremains at the sole discretion of Oracle. This document in any form,software or printed matter, contains proprietary information that is theexclusive property of Oracle. This document and informationcontained herein may not be disclosed, copied, reproduced ordistributed to anyone outside Oracle without prior written consent ofOracle. This document is not part of your license agreement nor canit be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Oracle or itssubsidiaries or affiliates.
3. Agenda• The Oracle Lens• Risk, Cost & Scale• A Platform Approach
4. Mobile Security is Beyond Device ManagementMobile Security Starts Inside Scale 58% Building corporate mobile Application stores Partnerpedia Survey Aug 2011 Cost Of help desks struggle to 50% Keep up with mobile support Source: Mobility Revolution Redux mar 2012 Risk Mobile applications store 76% username as text and 10% password in plain text Source: Information week Aug 2011
5. Scale : More Types of DevicesEveryone & Everything Connected to the Network Devices globally 5.9B today ~30% connect to corporate network Source: Mobility Revolution Redux mar 2012
6. Reduce Risk By Becoming Context AwareTrust but Verify • Location aware • Device aware • Time aware • Risk aware • Historical behavior POIN T
7. Reduce Cost&Increase SecurityWith TrustMobile Single Sign-on  REST API  OAuth  iOS Risk  Android Trust
8. Improve Scale by Simplifying Administration Know Your Users and Privileges • Access on demand • Simplify deployment • Simplify user experienceApplications • Reduce audit exposure Cart • Improve visibility Administrators
9. Mobile Security Begins With an Identity PlatformComplete, Innovative and Integrated Identity Governance •User Lifecycle •Risk Analytics • Access Provisioning • Access Certification • Delegated Admin • Role Management Access Access Directory •Fraud Detection •Location Data • Single-Sign On • Centralized Auth • Restful Interfaces • Device & User Data
10. Platform Reduces Cost vs. Point Solutions Oracle IAM Suite Benefits Advantage • Emergency Access • 11% faster48% Increased End- Cost Savings User Productivity • End-user Self Service • 30% faster Reduced Risk • Suspend/revoke/de-provision • 46% faster46% end user access More Responsive Enhanced Agility • Integrate a new app faster with the IAM infrastructure • 64% faster • Integrate a new end user role • 73% faster35% Fewer Audit Deficiencies Enhanced Security and Compliance faster into the solution • Reduces unauthorized access • 14% fewer • Reduces audit deficiencies • 35% fewer Reduced Total Cost • Reduces total cost of IAM • 48% lower initiatives Source: Aberdeen “Analyzing point solutions vs. platform” 2011
11. Take a Security Inside Out Approach• Reduce the risk• Reduce the cost of support• Secure access to the “crown jewels”• Simplify administration
12. We Can Help Develop a Strategy Speak with Setup Free References Workshop Schedule a Develop an ROI Demonstration Analysis