Linked In Tips from Optimum Resource Group (Sales Lead Generation Company)
• LinkedIn Tips• Who We Are
• SlideShare is an Application you can use to show PowerPoint presentations and other documents on your LinkedIn Profile.• Use the LinkedIn wizard to help set up a free account on SlideShare.net, upload a document (it doesn’t have to be a slide show) and link it with your Profile.
• For Two Reasons:• 1. You can share interesting information with your network. This increases your “Know, Like, and Trust factor” as well as your personal branding, visibility, and credibility.
• 2. Google loves SlideShare. As a consequence, you can achieve a high rank in search results. Jan accidentally discovered this when he found one of our presentations in the second spot on Google! Many companies pay large sums of money to get their website ranked that high and fail. You might do better this way, without spending a cent!
• Google Presentation• Google Presentation is comparable to SlideShare: you can use it to show PowerPoint slides and other documents in your LinkedIn Profile.
• Although you might think: I won’t need the Google Presentation Application if I already use the SlideShare application (and I can use 4 SlideShare presentations in my Profile but only one Google Presentation), you may want to reconsider.• The use of video is increasing on the Internet. However, on LinkedIn there is no place for a video UNLESS you use Google Presentation in combination with YouTube.
• Yes, you can also use SlideShare for video, but when you do, you lose the potential benefit of ranking high in Google. So we recommend using SlideShare for documents and Google Presentation for video. These are the 10 steps for using Google Presentation to add video to your Profile:• 1. Make a SHORT video (2-3 minutes).• 2. Upload it to YouTube.
• 3. Go to Google Docs (you might need to create a new account, such as a Gmail account).• 4. Choose "Create New" and then "Presentation".• 5. Choose "Insert" and then "Video".• 6. Search for the video you just uploaded to YouTube, click on it and press the "Select Video" button.
• 7. Log in to LinkedIn and choose "Profile/Edit Profile".• 8. Scroll down until you see Applications (left side) and Press "Add Application".• 9. Choose "Google Presentation".• 10. Select the presentation you have just made.
• If you want to watch a small video about adding video to your Profile, go to the “Video & Tools Library”.• A word of caution regarding the content: always use videos (or slideshows or documents) to share tips and help people. Explicit sales messages have no place on your Profile. Encourage people to know and like you first by sharing and helping (remember the “Know, Like, Trust Factor”!).
For More LinkedIn Tips......• Visit Our Website To See Our Blogs• Look Out For Future SlideShare Presentations• Call & Ask
• Specialise in Global B2B Sales Lead Generation & Lead Nurturing• Multi-Channel 3-Stage Approach – Email Marketing, Telemarketing & LinkedIn• Software, Pharmaceutical, HR, Financial Services, Market Research & Marketing Sector Specialists
• Highly Experienced Team Of Sales Lead Generation Specialists With Extensive Major Blue-Chip & SME Sales Experience• Founded in 2009 and Grown 100%, 75% & 50% Year On Year To Date• We Deliver Consistent Results Week In Week Out (see website for more details)
Thank You For Attending This Presentation. If You Have Any Questions Please Contact Duane Lacey On: 0845 3058145 or via www.optimumresourcegroup.co.uk