2. About the ClientClient: D.H.S (Danish Housing Society)Housing co-operative societyEstablished in the year 1984.Developed 9 residential coloniesConstruction of over 2000 residential units.Mission: Provide affordable luxury residential units
3. What are the typicalproblems faced byContractors of Real EstateIndustry?
4. Issues faced before ERPLack of inventory tracking by Association Billing andproject Management.How much Cement was used by Project Recurring Billing1? Finance ChargesHow much brick was used by Project2? PenaltiesDid we go over the estimated quantity? Procurement not tied to budget ( Cost Escalation ).Project costing andprofitability. BudgetsEstimated cost vs Actual CostEstimated Project vs Actual Profit Inefficient Lead Management.
5. Problems & SolutionsLead Management Project ManagementLeads are expensive …Each lead Trackingis worth over 3,000 USD Service ManagementSales/Marketing MaintenanceBest way to generate Leads?Newspaper, Web, Referral Tender Management (Bidding)Inventory ManagementWhere is my inventory? Document ManagementWhen shall I procure inventory
6. Customizations inOpenERPØ Project Management linked to material estimates & Budgets by Phase.Ø Link with Bill of Quantities.(Task -> Product) Level 1 Slab = 10 Tonnes of Cement, 50 Tonnes of Steel etc. Ø Account Payables as per Master agreement based on deliverables Ø Accounts Receivables
7. How ERP Benefits D.H.SProvides Alerts when Material Consumption isgoing over the estimate.Recurring Billing resulting in savings of nearly20 man months per year.Improved Work order management anddelegation resulting in accountability andimproved customer satisfaction.Cost and Profitability Analysis.