1. WELCOME TOKeep Them Keen.Building a Powerful Networkof Influencers
2. About The Speaker02Magdalena Sikora aka E. K.Travel Blogger and Owner of Chill Out SpotsOwner of a travel site ChillOutSpots.comAlsoa moderator of Google+ Community‘Travel Bloggers’ with as of today1,024 active membersand the number is growing!
3. UNDERSTANDING BLOGGERS
5. They know what they like/ what they don’t like They influence/ shape your industry They are often experts on the subjectGreat!We have a common interest!It’s a basis of a good relationship!WHO THEY REALLYARE?05UNDERSTANDING A BLOGGER
6. BUT WHAT DO BLOGGERS WANT?06 to share experience or show off a bit to meet like-minded people! to get inspired to make their blogs popular to BECOME POPULAR! to be visible to the right audience to earn some money?UNDERSTANDING A BLOGGER
7. AND THEN THEY RECEIVE THESE EMAILS:07UNDERSTANDING A BLOGGER
8. 08THIS IS CERTAINLY NOT THE WAY!WHAT IS,THEN?UNDERSTANDING A BLOGGER
9. 09SO HOW WE, @NEWLOOK DO IT?WE LISTEN.UNDERSTANDING A BLOGGER
10. @NewLook.com WE BUZZ!10Facebook2m+ fans, each post gets at least130 likes and at least a fewcomments!Twitter110k followersYouTube917k video viewsNLDailyour blog gets thousands of visitsper dayUNDERSTANDING A BLOGGER
11. 11That wouldn’tbe achievedwithoutINFLUENCERS!UNDERSTANDING A BLOGGER
12. RESEARCHAND BUILDAWERNESSSTEP ONE
13. 13RESEARCH AND BUILD AWERNESSIDENTIFYING INFLUENCERS.There are many tools to use (some free, some paid):• Klout• BlogDash• Traackr• mPact• Social Snap• Followerwonk.com• Twellow.comand many more!
14. 14NICHE NATURE OF BLOGGING.It is not about numbers!I’ve got a blog which targeted audience is 100 people.The right 100 people.RESEARCH AND BUILD AWERNESS
15. 15AWERNESS & STARTINGA DIALOG.It’s all about becoming a part of the community Reach out to social before email (!) Follow popular bloggers on social sites Follow those who follow them But most importantly follow those who they follow If they use niche social network, connect with them there Talk to them, show that you listen Pay attention to their content and start dialogRESEARCH AND BUILD AWERNESS
16. 16IF YOUAREAN SEOAGENCY/ CONSULTANT.1. SET UP A BLOG- BECOME A PART OF THE COMMUNITY!2. Choose a proper title- what about: Trend Researcher Inspiration Writer Community Manager3. But be open about who you work for!RESEARCH AND BUILD AWERNESS
17. STEP TWOKeeping a discussion going…Keeping Them Keen
18. 18BUILDING RELATIONSHIPBUT HOW TO GET MORE ENGAGED?They already told us what they need!Help them:• get inspired• meet like-minded people• connect with the right audience!• make their blog popularAnd most importantly:Make THEM POPULAR!
19. 19INSPIRINGINSPIRE BY BLOG POSTS.Write a fewblog postsevery day!And discuss itthrough social!
20. 20INSPIRINGINSPIRE BY VIDEOS.We have ourYouTube channelNewLookTVWe talk about:- Events- Run interviews- New collections- Etc.
21. 21INSPIRINGINSPIRE BY NEWSLETTER.Yes! Send anewsletter to yourinfluencers!Sharetrends, news, allowto use images sothey do not have tosource for them!
22. 22INTRODUCING TO LIKE MINDED- PEOPLEORGANISE EVENTS!• new collection launch parties• shows• festivals• sneak peak partiesNot your event?Organize a small break-out areawith access to WiFi!They need to blogsomewhere!
23. 23INTRODUCING TO LIKE MINDED- PEOPLEEVENTS VIDEO
24. 25HELPING TO INCREASE THEIR AUTHORITYSHARE THEM TO YOUR FOLLOWERSTHROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
25. 26HELPING TO INCREASE THEIR AUTHORITYOR INTRODUCE THEMTO YOURAUDIENCEON YOUR BLOG.Let them guest poston your blogordiscuss an article fromtheir site!
26. 25HELPING TO INCREASE THEIR AUTHORITYORGANISE CONESTSANDAWARDS.Worried aboutbudget?Team up withanother company!