• What is the 2 Minute warning?
• What are you thinking?
• What/Who is a brand?
• What is social selling?
The 2-Minute Rule
Overcomes procrastination and laziness by making it so
easy to start taking action that you can’t say no.
The 2-Minute Rule
Part One: If it takes less than two minutes…then do it NOW
Part Two: When you start a new habit, it should take less than two
minutes to do. Every goal can be started in two minutes or less, and that’s
the purpose behind this little rule.
2-Minute Rule Examples
Want to eat healthier?
Just eat one piece of fruit and you’ll often find yourself
inspired to make a healthy salad as well.
Want to become a better writer?
Just write one sentence and you’ll often find yourself
writing for an hour.
Want to make reading a habit?
Just read the first page of a new book and before you
know it the first three chapters have flown by.
The most important part of any new habit is getting started – not just
the first time, but each time.
It’s not about performance it’s about constantly taking action.
•A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that
is acquired through frequent repetition
• An established disposition of the mind or character
• An addiction, especially to a narcotic drug
Law of Attraction
Respond to the vibration you give off by giving more of the same
Ask Yourself: “So, What do I want?”
Don’t hesitate to call …………………………………………….Call me soon
Don’t panic ……………………………………………. Stay calm
Don’t be late ……………………………………………. See you on time
Identify your desire:
Be clear about what you want
Give your desire attention:
Shift your attention, energy & focus
to what you want
The speed at which your desire comes to you
depends on your belief/allowing
• Best-selling 2006 self-help book written by Rhonda Byrne.
• Based on the law of attraction, claiming that positive
thinking can create life-changing results such as increased
wealth, health, and happiness.
• Sold more than 19 million copies worldwide and has been
translated into 46 languages.
• The law of attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a
thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you.
• Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about
the most or focus on the most will appear as your life.
• A positive thought is 10000 times more powerful than a negative
Best Practices of Successful
1. They control their mental and emotional state
2. They are prepared
3. They are good at prospecting
4. They manage their customer’s state
5. They qualify their prospect
6. They have integrity
7. They create desire
8. They have a strategy for closing the sale
9. They get the customer to justify buying
10. They make the sale the beginning