2. WHAT IS VISION The vision sets out what the organization wants to accomplish It should inspire members, staff and supporters. A vision statement may describeWhat difference would the activities would do to the society as a whole How the organization wants to be seen by society as a wholeIt defines the purpose of existence for a particular entity/organization
3. WHAT IS MISSION STATEMENT?Mission typically describes the manner in which an organization achieves its vision The vision is described more in an idealistic form A mission statement is described more in a practical aspects of what the organization would actually be doing A good mission statement is concise, precise and encompasses all its stakeholders
4. WHAT ARE VALUES? Values may be Beliefs Guidelines or rules Code of conduct Values are be essential to provide guidance for behaviour to provide direction in decision making, andto provide guidance in planning strategy and setting direction for the future
5. TRICKLE DOWN • Who are We - Values • Ethic, Principal, Beliefs Vision • Why are we here • What do we do or intend to Mission doStrategic Goals • When do we do it Tactics • How do we do it
6. SUMMATION Vision, mission and values are important elements of any organization’s strategic planningFor the smooth functioning of the organization it should be communicated across the organization and also to all the stakeholders
7. VISION STATEMENT“Ginger is a fresh and warm experience of unsurpassed value.”
8. MISSION STATEMENT“We provide smart, clean and safe hospitality offerings by adopting next-practices that constantly enhance value for our Patrons.We are driven by respect for people and nature and passion for our Stakeholders.”
9. VALUES1 Customer - driven We anticipate expectations and delight our Patrons with convenient and modern Excellence facilities at an unsurpassed value.2 Entrepreneurship We strive to take ownership of the tasks we perform and to create an environment that encourages and supports initiative and appropriate risk-taking.3 Innovation We believe that making meaningful changes to improve products, services and processes to create value for all Stakeholders, is an integral part of the daily work of the organization.4 Valuing Employees, We believe in nurturing and developing internal and external partnerships, Partners & balancing the growth of the core business while preserving natural resources and Communities contributing to society5 Speed and Agility We deliver on promises with a sense of urgency and short response time.6 Fun, Joy and Zing We believe that a Happy employee leads to a delighted Guest.