13. The sentence from each cell will become a slide title
14. In the "Notes View," write the narrative for each slide
15. Finally, add graphics to illustrate or reinforce the slide's message
16. Achieving results requires new resources
17. These sites offer royalty-free photos http://commons. wikimedia .org/ wiki /Main_Page … and MANY others
18. Recommendation Recap Just say “No!” to PowerPoint slides filled with text Allow your audience to “see” your slides and “listen” to your presentation Use your presentation to tell a story The 3 x 3 x 3 structure enhances your audience’s receptivity to your message During the creative process, remember the audience – entertain them!
19. Beyond Bullet Points <ul><li>Creative Uses of Visual Technology </li></ul>
20. Better Presentations for small businesses <ul><li>Presented by Oli Rhys </li></ul><ul><li>Business Advisor, Flintshire County Council </li></ul><ul><li>01352 70 32 24 </li></ul><ul><li>Oli . rhys @ flintshire . gov . uk </li></ul><ul><li>www.linkedin.com/in/olirhys </li></ul>