2. Revolution SquareRevolution Square– the main and most known area of Chelyabinsk located in the city center and limited by streets of Vorovskiy and Elkina from theWest, Tsvillinga from the East, Timiryazeva from the South and Lenin Avenue from the North. Though it is considered that in the south from RevolyutsiiSquare, behind Timiryazev Street, Theatre Square, all buildings at the second (including the drama theater in honor of which this area and is called as Theatrical) adresno settles down belong to the first.
3. View of Revolution Square from a monument to Lenin to the south, towards Orlovs theater.
4. Building of the Chelyabinsk regional museum of arts.
5. Part of a building of the South Ural office of the Russian Railway.
6. Monument to Lenin on RevolutionSquare, established in the 1959th year.
7. View of Revolution Square from the southwest. 1950th year