Omnicom,DDB
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Omnicom,DDB

on

  • 2,707 views

Omnicom, DDB

Omnicom, DDB

Statistics

Views

Total Views
2,707
Views on SlideShare
2,633
Embed Views
74

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
44
Comments
0

6 Embeds 74

http://mindcapital.ru 41
http://lj-toys.com 15
http://www.slideshare.net 13
http://olga.3cg.ru 3
http://xss.yandex.net 1
http://l.lj-toys.com 1

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Adobe PDF

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Omnicom,DDB Omnicom,DDB Presentation Transcript

  • http://mindcapital.ru
  • №1 in World's Top 50 Agency Companies 2008
  • advertising marketing services specialty communications interactive/digital media media buying services 2008
  • the United States (52%) the rest of the world (48%) 2008
  • Total revenues $13.4 billion in 2008 $12.7 billion in 2007
  • traditional advertising (43%) marketing services (57%) . 2008
  • 2008
  • network agencies 2008
  • national agencies 2008
  • beginning 1949 Bill Bernbach, Ned Doyle and Maxwell Dane
  • values Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business Insight into Human Nature Respect for the Customer Respect for Our World Individual Freedom
  • company over 14,000 people in nearly 100 countries
  • Olga Mukhortova http://mindcapital.ru