Home Staging will:
• Maximize your number of prospective buyers
• Minimize your days on market
• GENERATE THE BEST OFFER!
Home Staging IS NOT:
• “NOT FOR ME”
It should be a MUST for everyone listing their home!
Consider the following:
• Most buyers form an opinion about a home
within the first 7-10 seconds of arriving.
• Over 90% of buyers look at homes they’ve found online.
It is critical that your home makes a strong first impression online.
Staging and professional photography will help you do just that!
• It is estimated that only 10% of homebuyers can visualize
the potential of a home.
That means 90% are not going to be able to look past dirt, clutter, and imperfections.
• Professionally staged homes sell 50% faster!
The Bottom Line:
• According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR),
the average staging investment is between 1 and 3%
of the home's asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10%.
That's a pretty good investment.
• According to a 2011 study by HomeGain.com, some of the
top updates you can make to prepare your home for sale
that will result in the greatest return on your investment include:
• Clean and de-clutter: 872%
• Paint interior: 250%
• Lighten & brighten: 572%
• Update kitchen: 237%
• Landscaping (both front and back): 473%
• Update bathroom: 172%