What does ORM Designer export?
● Entities, their relations and all other
properties are exported to definition files.
● Exported definitions are standardized and
ready-to-use by your framework.
● Continuous export allows you to update your
Which frameworks are supported?
● Doctrine 2
● and all other frameworks
Xml, Yml and Annotation formats are supported.
What if I already have a project?
● Import function enables automatic transfer of
your project into visual model.
● No need to recreate anything by hand.
● Useful for easy and quick start on your
Why to use ORM Designer?
● Allows to work four times faster.
● Replaces manual definitions writing.
● Eliminates errors and typos.
● Comfortable work with ORM objects.
● Useful during all stages of a project.
What are other benefits?
● Visual model provides up-to-date
documentation for your project.
● Lower need of ORM skills and knowledge.
● Free model viewer allows to share project
with colleagues and customers.
● Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32bit / 64bit)
● Mac OSX 10.7+ (64bit)
● Ubuntu 12.04+ (32bit / 64bit)
● Debian 6+ (32bit / 64bit)
Follow us on twitter
For purchase questions please contact:
For technical questions: