1. 6TH TRANSNATIONAL MEETING Kuopio, Finland. 28 Feb to 3 March, 2012This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.This publication reflects the views only of the author(s).The Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the informationcontained therein.
2. Hotel la Fontana de OnilADVERTISING CAMPAIGN •As you can see in the picture, the hotel was a big old house wich was restored two years ago. The hotel is situated in the mountains overlooking the village of Onil. It’s just 15’ walk from it. • Around the hotel you can find a garden with paths leading to the main house. • As hotel facilities we have: • Picnic area • Barbecues. • Car park. • Camping area just 150 metres away with bathrooms, changing rooms, playing area.
3. OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN G LIMBIN G N TER C O RIEE G HIKIN RIDIN G HO RSE E NG NTA IN B IK Y AKIMOU KA
4. MEDIA CHANNELS with time frames• LOCAL TV two ads in the morning and two in the evening• LOCAL RADIO three times a day (11 a.m/ 3 p.m/ 7 p.m)• INTERNET www.lafontanadeonil.com• LOCAL PRESS once a week on the “Escaparate”• FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/lafontanadeonilThe ads will be more frequent in summer and Easter because of the high season.
5. CAMPAIGN THEMEFontana d’Onil is a hotel situated in a naturalenvironment but not far from the village ofOnil, just 2Km away. The hotel is perfect forall type of visitors, ranging from large groupsof friends or parents who want to have funwith their children to couples who want aromantic getaway. Its location allows peopleto enjoy the trip both in a: sport and culturalway, because in the same hotel you canpractise any type of sport activities (horseriding, hiking, kayaking, etc.) and in thevillage you will find medieval castles, the dollmuseum and several exhibitions. It’s theperfect place for an unforgettable holiday
6. ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN• The flier will be distributed in travel Agencies, Sport Centres, Fairs, etc.• The flier will be also sent by post to any similar places.• Company logo on sports equipment of local teams (basketball, football ...).• Some employees will visit primary schools to give a speech about the hotel facilities and recommend a weekend there.• The publicity of the hotel will be shown on the buses and taxis of the nearby cities.
7. SLOGANONIL MOUNTAINS: AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE