Drug Use Stigma and Harm Reduction
- 914 views
DRUG USE STIGMA AND HARM REDUCTION ...
DRUG USE STIGMA AND HARM REDUCTION
Goals and Objectives
- Gain a better understanding of the negative effects of stigma on people that use drugs.
- Reflect on the how stigma and stereotypes are generated.
- Examine ways in which access to and provision of services can be affected.
- Consider ways to reduce stigma and improve the well being of people that use drugs.
- Briefly look at the philosophy and practice of harm reduction.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views