6. Infrastructure-as-a-Service(IaaS)<br /><ul><li> Amazon Web Services virtual server instances</li></ul> unique IP addresses <br /> blocks of storage on demand. <br /><ul><li> Application program interface (API) </li></ul>start, stop, access and <br /> configure their virtual servers and storage. <br /><ul><li> Fuel and water consumed
7. Utility computing. </li></li></ul><li>Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)<br /><ul><li> Hosted on the provider's </li></ul> infrastructure. <br /><ul><li> Developers create applications
8. eg: Force.com, GoogleApps
9. Not allow software created by </li></ul> customers been move<br />
10. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)<br /><ul><li>Interacts with the user through a front-end portal.
11. Broad market.
12. From Web-based email
13. Hosts both the application and the data
14. free use the service from anywhere.</li></li></ul><li>CLOUD COMPUTING SERVICE PROVIDER<br />Amazon<br />Salesforce<br />Google <br />Microsoft<br />
15. Example:<br />
16. Deployment Models<br />
17. Types of Cloud Computing<br />HYBRID CLOUD<br /><ul><li>Multiple internal and / external providers.
19. Multiple cloud services users may ease the transition to public cloud services while avoiding issues such as PCI compliance.</li></ul>Private Cloud<br />Public Cloud<br />
20. Private Cloud<br /><ul><li> also known as internal cloud
22. hosted services to a limited number of people behind a firewall.
23. wants more control over their data</li></li></ul><li>Public Cloud<br /><ul><li> also known as external cloud.
24. resources are dynamically provisioned on a fine-grained
25. Self-service basis</li></li></ul><li>SECURITY<br /><ul><li> Strong incentive to maintain trust.
26. The Cloud Security Alliance </li></ul> non-profit organization formed to promote <br /> the use of best practices for providing <br /> security assurance within Cloud <br /> Computing<br />
27. Sustainability and Sitting<br /><ul><li> Assumed as green computing.
28. Siting servers affects the environmental</li></ul> effects of cloud computing.<br /><ul><li> Climate favors cooling, lots of renewable</li></ul> electricity is available, <br /> thus environmental effects will be more<br /> moderate.<br /><ul><li> Countries with favorable conditions, </li></ul>eg; Finland,Sweden and Switzerland<br />