4.1 planning schedulling

  • 177 views
Uploaded on

 

More in: Technology , Business
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
177
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1.  Step in project planning  Scope A bounded description of the data and control, function, performance, constraints, interfaces and reliability Sufficient to determine project feasibility and create an initial plan. 
  • 2. Scheduling (penjadualan) Must Manage i. Parallelism (tasks can be undertaken simultaneously) Keselarian (tugas boleh dilaksanakan serentak) ii. Dependency (task has an effect on subsequent tasks) Kebergantungan (tugas mempunyai kesan kepada tugas berikutnya) iii. Bad Scheduling is a very destructive influence (Penjadualan buruk adalah pengaruh yang sangat merosakkan) iv. Rule 90-90 : First 90% of a project is complete. (Peraturan 90-90 : Pertama 90% projek yang lengkap) v. 90% of the scheduled time. The other 10% is also completed in 90% of the time (90% daripada masa yang dijadualkan. Yang lain 10% juga siap dalam 90%)
  • 3. i. ii. iii. iv. Critical Path (the chain of tasks that determine the duration of the project) Earliest Time that a task can begin if all preceding tasks are completed in the shortest possible time Latest Time for task initiation that will not delay the project Latest and Earliest Finish for the overall project Total Float (the maximum slippage without overall delay)
  • 4.  ADVANTAGE
  • 5.  DISADVANTAGES
  • 6. A Gantt chart is a type of bar chart, developed by Henry Gantt, that illustrates a project schedule. Gantt charts illustrate the start and finish dates of the terminal elements and summary elements of a project.  Terminal elements and summary elements comprise the work breakdown structure of the project. Some Gantt charts also show the dependency (i.e., precedence network) relationships between activities. Gantt charts can be used to show current schedule status using percent-complete shadings and a vertical. 
  • 7. Time estimates Time estimates Activity Predecessor Activity Predecessor Expected time Expected time Opt. (O) Normal (M) Pess. (P) Opt. (O) Normal (M) Pess. (P) A A — — 2 2 4 4 6 6 4.00 4.00 B B — — 3 3 5 5 9 9 5.33 5.33 C C A A 4 4 5 5 7 7 5.17 5.17 D D A A 4 4 6 6 10 10 6.33 6.33 E E B, C B, C 4 4 5 5 7 7 5.17 5.17 F F D D 3 3 4 4 8 8 4.50 4.50 G G E E 3 3 5 5 8 8 5.17 5.17
  • 8.    The Critical Path Method (CPM) is a mathematically based algorithm for scheduling set of project activities, Project Scheduling. The name CPM comes from the Critical Path of Activities that determine a project’s minimum duration. The main outputs of the Critical Path Method are the Arrow Diagram, Activity Schedule, and Modified Bar Chart. Resource Leveling and Crashing are two tools used to optimize projects via scheduling
  • 9. Activity Prior Activity A None B A Example 2 Activity Prior Activity A None B A C A
  • 10. Activity Prior Activity A None B None C A, B D A, B