2. Vision & Mission Vision “Catalyzing growth” Mission “Bridging the gap between businesses and clients through Managed Services; bridging the gap between employers and people through demand mapping and skill building”
3. Learning & Development [L&D] ● L&D ● Corporate Training – SAP Solution Academy [Partnering SAP India ] ● Numind School of Business – International MBA Partnering GAU – Holden Certified Sales Management Program – Finishing School ● C2C [Proposed]
4. Clients & Partners [Partial List]
5. Numind School of Business International MBA In collaboration with The American University at Girne Sales Management Program Holden Certified International Program Management Development Programs In partnership with Effectivepeople.
6. Numind Edge – International MBA Corporate network for placements Global exposure Concurrent internships
7. Numind School of Business[Corporate Management Institute] International MBA / MBA (IT) 4 Semesters / 2 Years program Global Exposure [Minimum 45 days at International campus] “Earn While You Learn” Concurrent internship. Tablet PC for each student. Placement sessions at our campus as well as University International campus.
8. Numind School of Business MBA + PGPM & MBA (IT) + PGPM Joint Collaborative Dual Degree Program of;Numind School of Business and GIRNE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY – UK, Cyprus, USA, Turkey and Singapore Girne American University Canterbury, UK / Singapore (Accredited by British Accreditation Council) The American University, Cyprus (Accredited by Council for Higher Education and Accreditation (CHEA-USA), IACBE-USA, ACBSP, YOK, ECBE) Dulles University – Virginia - USA Approved by STATE COUNCIL OF HIGHER EDUCATION FOR VIRGINIA 100+ Partner Universities and Institutions in 40+ countries
10. http://www.the-bac.org/colleges/directory/details.pl?id=697 Girne American University, Canterbury-UK Independent Higher Education institution accredited since 10/06/2010 Head of Establishment Dr Linda Keen Address 9 St Georges Place, , Kent CT1 1UT Telephone +44(0)1227 455556 Fax +44(0)1227 479031 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.gauc.org.uk
11. Collaborative & GAU-ISEC Members(Policy & Program Committee) Dr.Asim Vehbi, Vice Chancellor, The American University of Vice Chancellor, Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Cyprus Karnataka Dr.Ron French, Vice Chancellor, Girne American University, Mr.Soumyabrata Das, Secretary, IIIM (Ministry of Youth Service, Govt. of West Bengal) (GAU) Canterbury, UK Dr.Soma Sur, HOD, Department of Business Studies, Dr.K.Neelakantan, Former DRDO (Anurag) Director; Ex-CEO, West Bengal State University NEC India Dr.Kaushik Banerjee, HOD, Department of Computer Dr.L.Venu Gopal Reddy, Former Vice Chancellor Andhra Applications, West Bengal State University University & Nagarjuna University Dr.Uma Koirala, Prof. & Co-ordinator, Women’s Dr.M.Damodhar, Dean, Department of English, Kakatiya Studies Program – Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, University, Warrangal. Nepal. Dr.A.K.Puri, Director General, ITS-Ghaziabad Vice Chancellor, Palamuru University, Mehboobnagar, AP Mr.Anjan Bannerjee, (former Director and Sr. Vice Chancellor, Sri. Krishnadevaraya University. Anantapur, Management Executive of PWC, IBM and Capgemini) AP Dr.A.Subhaskar Reddy, President “GAU-India Dr.Dharmaraja, Principal, University College & Dean, Faculty of Representative”, & Director – International Student Commerce & Business Management, Telangana University, Exchange Centre (ISEC) Program. Nizamabad, AP
12. Objective “To promote International collaborative academic,research and Internship/projectstudy opportunities for scholars”
13. GAU Alumni in India and Network 800 + Graduated in India under this collaboration Access to GAU Partners : 150 Universities in 51 countries. 6 State Universities + 4 reputed Institutions in India Register, Promote, Coordinate & facilitate GAU Programs in India International Internships Research Project Coordination Placement Cell Collaborative Masters Programs
14. The GAU Students in India are working with (Partial List) :
15. “1 + 1 Masters” Benefits Students will be cross trained, drawing upon the resources of a local and international university Students will develop two complementary networks of peers and alumni through collegiate experience Upon completion graduates will be identified by employers as having detailed subject knowledge, combined with highly developed delivery skills.