• Must be Nu Skin’s fault
– Defective Spa
– Mislabeled package
– Incorrectly shipped product
• Must be over $50
• Escalated to Return Labels to have it created
Navigate to row.ups.com Company Alias: Nuskin
The login info will
automatically fill out when
logged into from within the
Nu Skin network.
Just click Continue.
Fill out the form
Ship To: Select
USA or CA
difficult part is
If the distributor
would like to
have the label
mailed to them,
please enter the
email address of
You will then
need to print the
label off and
mail it to them.
Find the weight of the items
Navigate to the original order’s Shipping transactions block.
Select the Outbound Delivery to navigate to Document Flow.
If the entire order is
returned look at the
Scroll to the right to see the itemized weight.
Add the weight of items returned and Google search the
weight followed by kg to lbs.
Example: If I had a return that totaled 2.3kg, I would do
a search for 2.3kg to lbs.
Enter the Complaint #
Select the number of packages and click
add. You will need to enter the weight
per package and use the Complaint # for
all subsequent packages.
The consumer will receive an email with the label.
You need to write the Tracking # in the I.R.
• Follow same rules to determine if a Return Label is
• Fill out the same IR. Incase we need the info later.
• If it is a damaged product, please continue to fill out a
damaged product IR.
• Do not escalate.
• Get TL approval for CA Labels.
• If someone needs us to resend the label, escalate the
IR to Return Labels.