View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Contents• Vitality• Concerns with Aging• Vitality and YGCs• Product Overview• Energy and Stamina• CordyMax• Overdrive
Two most common complaints about aging are:Looking Older Feeling Older
• Lack of energy?• Lack of mental clarity?• Lack of “vitality”?What makes someone “feel” old?
vitality noun vī-΄ta-lə-tē1. Exuberant physical strength or mental vigor.2. Capacity for survival or for the continuation of ameaningful or purposeful existence.3. Power to live or grow.4. Lively and animated character.5. The peculiarity distinguishing the living from thenonliving.
As we age, our body’sability to effectivelygenerate and utilize energydeclines, robbing us ofvitality.Aging happens even at acellular level, which in turnaffects our genes and their“gene expression.”Age-Related Vitality LossVitalityAge
• Mitochondria are the cellular power plants thatconvert energy from food into a form of energy ourcells can use, called ATP.• ATP fuels all biological functions.• The vitality of each individual cell is dependent on theproduction of ATP.• Mitochondrial number per cell, size, and efficiency alldecrease as we age―contributing to vitality decline.
Three Dimensions of Vitality:1. Physical (endurance,stamina, resistance tofatigue)2. Mental (cognition, clarity,focus, memory, alertness)3. Sexual (desire, libido)
• ageLOC science can identify the ultimate sourcesof age-related vitality loss.• ageLOC can target the Youth Gene Clusterrelated to mitochondrial function, the key driver ofyouthful vitality.• ageLOC can reset this Youth Gene Cluster topromote youthful vitality.
Promotes Three Dimensionsof Vitality:– Physical Vigor– Mental Acuity– Sexual HealthReset, Revive, Renewwith ageLOC Vitality• $55.75
Do you still need to take a LifePak?We must have nutritional foundationfor optimal gene expression:– LifePak provides that foundationAntioxidants protect mitochondriaand DNA from free radical damage:– LifePak includes 40+ antioxidants– LifePak Nano includes 60+ antioxidants
• Promotes vitality and stamina, reducesfatigue, helps lung function.• Contains Cordyceps Cs-4 mushroom grown onthe Tibetan plateau above 14,000 ft.• Proprietary cultivation and extraction processes.• Highest concentration of active constituentsavailable.• Clinically proven to be effective in healthyadults, the elderly, the active, and sedentaryindividuals.• Stimulant-free.• $22.35
• OverDrive provides a blend of Bvitamins, antioxidants, mineral cofactors, proteolyticenzymes, and unique electrolytes to promote normalenergy metabolism during exercise and normal post-exercise muscle recovery, while also helping combatfree radical exposure normally created during exercisesessions.• Includes three phytonutrient sources of powerfulantioxidants: grape seed extract, citrusbioflavonoids, and quercetin, a flavonoid with powerfulantioxidant activity.• Contains n-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, an important amino acidused by the body as a building block for the bodyspowerful antioxidant, glutathione.• Provides magnesium, which plays a key role in muscleenergy transfer reactions.• $18.25