• LifePak FamilyPharmanex offersnutritional supplementsformulated to nourishand protect your body.
Even those on a well-balanced diet may still not bereceiving adequate levels of nutrients. Supplementationprovides nutrients that may be lacking in the diet.In healthy people, suboptimal nutrition may result in vaguesymptoms, such as depression, fatigue, loss of appetite,irritability, and poor concentration.Why Supplement?
Here are some reasons why those who eat a nutritious diet may still needsupplements:• Food processing methods and shelf life strip many nutrients.• Smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol deplete the bodys nutrientstores or displace nutrient intake.• Everyones biochemistry is unique, whats good for some nutritionallymay not be the best for someone else.• Food allergies may affect assimilation of nutrients.• Stress affects body chemistry.• Prescription and over-the-counter medicines may affect absorptionof nutrients in diet.• Poor digestion due to illness, stress or age-related conditions may notallow your body to make the most of the foods you eat.• Dieting interferes with metabolism; limited intake of foods limits intakeof vitamins and minerals.
• Jungamals SCS is formulated to meetthe nutritional needs of children ages2 to 12.• Includes 90 tablets in every bottle,making it easy to deliver optimalnutrition to every child at every stageof development.• Dosage:2-3 years: 1 tablet4-8 years: 2 tablets9-12 years: 3 tablets• $20.25
• Addresses the nutritional demands ofhealthy, active young men andwomen, ages 9-18.• High in antioxidant vitamins,including all-natural beta-carotene,vitamin E, and buffered vitamin C.• Rich in bone-building calcium (500mg) and magnesium (200 mg).• Delivers a broad-spectrum of healthmaintaining trace minerals, includingiron.• Balanced B vitamin formula.• $23.40
• Contains the basic antioxidants beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E, which helpneutralize free radicals in the body.• Offers an excellent source of chromium, amineral that works with insulin in themetabolism of glucose for energy production.• Provides an excellent source of 12 essentialvitamins, which are vital dietary componentsfor normal function, growth and maintenanceof body tissues.• Provides chelated minerals to enhanceabsorption.• $15.55
• Provides four comprehensive formulas in one:1. A well-balanced antioxidant formula withoptimal levels of vitamins A, C and E, plusbeta-carotene, enhanced with l-glutathione.2. A complete B-vitamin formula.3. A complete bone formula rich in calcium,magnesium, chromium and selenium.4. A balanced trace mineral formula includingzinc, iron, copper, manganese, chromium,and selenium.• Supplies bioavailable, chelated minerals, and traceminerals.• $32.20
• Offers superior anti-aging benefits and cellprotection against damaging free radical attacksby providing antioxidants and phytonutrients, suchas alpha-lipoic acid and catechins.• Provides full-spectrum nutritional support.• Delivers comprehensive bone support by providingcalcium, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, boron,and silicon.• Offers recognizable benefits to your health with itsclinically tested formula.• Individually wrapped for your protection andconvenience.• $68.80
• Provides high but safe levels of antioxidant vitamins Cand E.• Provides 800 mcg of folate. Folate intake should notexceed 250% of the DV (1,000 mcg).• Provides the natural carotenoids: beta-carotene,lutein, and lycopene.• Provides 250 mg inositol.• Provides 650 mg of calcium and 350 mg ofmagnesium.• Provides 30 mg of iron and 20 mg of zinc as chelatedand other minerals.• Provides higher amounts of essential vitamins andminerals than regular RDAs. This is necessary for thegeneral health and wellness of pregnant and lactatingwomen.• $50.00
• Formulated to address the unique nutritional issues ofwomen.• Provides an optimal blend of bone nutrients, includingmore calcium (1000 mg), more magnesium, vitamin D,vitamin K, boron, and silicon.• Provides cranberry powder, which helps supportnormal urinary tract health.• Includes optimum amounts of soy isoflavone extract(phytoestrogens).• Provides borage seed oil and evening primrose oil,both sources of essential fatty acids (GLA) necessaryfor normal hormone production and skin health.• Contains nutritionally significant levels of folate, whichmay help prevent spinal cord and brain birth defectsduring pregnancy.• $82.75
• Provides powerful anti-aging protection, with even morealpha-lipoic acid (50 mg) and coenzyme Q10 (20 mg).• Optimum-potency antioxidant formula, with increasedlevels of alpha-lipoic acid, lycopene, coenzyme Q10 andgrape seed extract (50 mg) for added free radicalneutralization.• Supplies targeted nutrients for men over 40 andpostmenopausal women, such as turmeric, milk thistle,and coenzyme Q10 for increased heart function.• Provides increased levels of calcium and magnesium toaddress bone health.• Delivers increased levels of specific nutrients (B6, B12, zinc)to address optimal intakes important to this age group.• Provides Pharmanex’s proprietary ginkgo biloba extract,BioGinkgo 27/7, for memory enhancement.• $93.75
• Specially formulated to meet all Kosher standards ofthe (KSA) Kosher Supervision of America.• Provides powerful protection against the symptoms ofaging to help you look and feel better longer.• Offers superior protection against pollution, toxins, andstress with more alpha-lipoic acid, lycopene, andgrape seed extract.• Delivers comprehensive nutritional support for healthybones.• Supplies a comprehensive blend of nutrients to supporta healthy cardiovascular system.• Provides choline and inositol, ingredients that helpsupport a healthy brain and liver.• $76.05
• Halal is an Arabic word meaning lawful orpermitted.• Halal certified food products comply with Muslimbeliefs. Because of a growing Muslim distributordemographic, several U.S. Pharmanex supplementsare now available as Halal certified by the IslamicFood and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA).• Products with IFANCAs certification logo on thelabel have been certified to use only Halal-compliant ingredients, processing, andmanufacturing procedures. For more informationabout Halal certification, go to www.ifanca.org.• $69.25
• Nourishes and protects cells, tissues, and organs in the body toguard against the ravages of aging.• Superior bioavailability with CR-6 LipoNutrients™ enhancesuptake from the gut into the bloodstream.• Advanced anti-aging formula helps protect the body with keynutrients such as Nano CoQ10 and novel carotenoids.• Feeds and helps protect the brain with DHA and EPA (two CR-6 LipoNutrient softgels contain the same amount of EPA andDHA as two MarineOmega softgels).• Offers superior DNA protection against damaging free radicalattacks by providing the body with important antioxidantsand phytonutrients such as alpha-lipoic acid and catechins.• Protects cell health with an antioxidant defense network.• Helps protect cardiovascular health with a comprehensiveblend of omega-3 fatty acids and other nutrients.• Provides comprehensive bone nutrition support.• Promotes healthy immune function.• $142.45
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.