2. What is Managed Services?Managed services is the practice of transferringday-to-day related management responsibility as astrategic method for improved effective and efficientoperations.Why ZSL’s Managed Services?Managed services are rapidly replacingtraditional information technology (IT) managementtools and mega-outsourcing arrangements because theyprovide a more cost-effective method of managing andprotecting enterprise networks, systems and applications.
3. Why ZSL’s Managed Contd ...Services? Tailor your solution to your organization’s needs Flexible Outsourcing for Sustained Growth Realize Measurable Value in Your Processes and SystemsZSL’s Managed Services Solutions canhelp you in •Lower operational costs and improve productivity — Take advantage of economies of scale, with reduced lock- in. •Reduce risk — You can discover how to quickly and effectively react to IT labor shortages, increased application complexity and the rapid rate of business change. •Maintain control of your destiny — Even while you have us helping you manage a piece of your business.
4. Why Managed Services? Do you want your IT internal staff to focus on core competencies rather than juggling with IT challenges? Do you want to maintain control of Business-Critical Systems? Are you increasingly reactive rather than proactive when it comes to management of your IT infrastructure? If you have said “YES” to all of the above questions then its time you think about Managed Services.
5. ZSL’s Managed Services ZSL’s Managed Services comprises a comprehensive, integrated suite of services to manage a client’s distributed computing environment as a single entity—all with single point-of accountability.Integrated service elements include: Desktop Management Solutions Managed Server Solutions Network Management Solutions Managed Security Solutions
6. Desktop Management Suite Desktop management is a comprehensive approach to managing all the computers within an organization. "New technology gives small businesses real protection capabilities that can substantially mitigate the risk of disasters, accelerate recovery when they strike, and equip us to work more efficiently when they dont. Effective use of these technologies can enable productivity gains previously imaginable only by Fortune-500 corporations."
7. Desktop Management Suite Includes Asset Inventory Management Desktop Data Protection Desktop Security Desktop Support Deep Scan Patch Management Self Help Help desk
8. Asset InventoryAsset Inventory is an application designed to track the assets ofbusinesses. When you need a precise picture of your company’sIT assets, there’s no room for error.ZSL’s Asset Inventory Services range from ability to trackWindows and Macintosh Computers hardware, software andsecurity information, non-discoverable fixed assets, ActiveDirectory/LDAP, ability to categorize software, track warranty,leasing, and licensing information.
9. Desktop Data Protection ZSL’s Desktop Data Protection is designed to automatically backup your valuable business data, to store it in a password-protected data center away from your physical location with enhanced security features and to enable end-users to retrieve their stored data any time they need it. This helps you to focus on your business without worrying about what will happen to your critical data when power outages, system crashes, viruses, or other threats become real and impact your environment.
10. Desktop Security ZSL’s desktop security provides protection against antivirus, firewall, spyware, worm, and Trojan horse protection. Firewall Feature helps in detecting and terminating unwanted external applications such as spyware and adware. It also blocks unauthorized access into your network and sensitive data. This provides a tremendous security to your environment and data.
11. Desktop SupportDesktop support is automating various computer-related support tasks in anorganization. Troubleshooting, software installation, software patches, etc.,can all be done via the network - reducing the turnaround time for ITsupport, simplifying and improving management of computers in theorganization.ZSL’s Desktop Support acts as the primary point of contact for computerrelated problems - providing diagnostic, remedial, and referral services asappropriate.ZSL’s Desktop Support comprises of Deep Scan Patch Management Help desk
12. Deep ScanScanning for overall PC health andvulnerabilityDeep Scan includes scanning of Windows Registry, at runningprocesses, and inside of no executable files, archive files, and filesof all sizes. So-called "smart" scans ignore archives, extremelylarge files, and sometimes no executables.
13. Patch Management SuitePatch management is the process ofcontrolling the deployment andmaintenance of interim software releasesinto production environments. It helps youto maintain operational efficiency andeffectiveness, overcome securityvulnerabilities, and maintain the stability ofyour production environment.Our integrated patch management suite includespatch management, software delivery, andautomated asset inventory (professional). ZSLverifies Microsoft patch information and maintains aknowledgebase.
14. Help Desk Suite It is a support system designed to assist end users with technical and functional questions and problems. ZSL’s managed services team provides you with a single point of contact, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, where you can obtain IT support by telephone or Internet.Our service desk tool enables us to log, monitor and report IT activitiesinto a detailed database, allowing the service desk team to conductcomprehensive reporting on IT support activities.
15. Desktop ManagementDespite its name, desktop management includes overseeing laptopsand other computing devices as well as desktop computers.In recent years, security-related tasks have become an increasinglylarge part of desktop management.As a result, an increasingly large proportion of administrativeresources have been devoted to security-related tasks Patch management, Fighting viruses and spyware, Controlling greynet applications (programs installed without corporate approval, such as instant messaging, file sharing programs, and RSS readers).
16. Desktop ManagementInterfaceDesktop Management Interface (DMI) is an industry framework formanaging and keeping track of hardware and software componentsin a system of personal computers from a central location.DMI was created by the Desktop Management Task Force (DMTF) toautomate system management and is particularly beneficial in anetwork computing environment where dozens or more computersare managed.
17. Managed Server Hosting offers greater efficiencies, reliability, andrange of services than hosting in-house or using collocation. Selectingthe right host should be a matter of determined strategic choice, notexpedience.Questions To Ask• How stable is your Managed Service Provider (MSP)? Will they be around tomorrow?• Everyone claims to have good customer service; how can you really prove it?• How much is this going to cost? Can I do more with less?• What services are included in the base price? What costs extra?• Who will fix things when they go wrong?
18. Find a provider that will excel at meeting all your needs. Here are more questions what you should ask.• How quickly can you get my server configuration built and running?• How reliable are the network and facility? How good are your technical capabilities?• a service contract required? What happens if I want to modify my services?• What are your limitations? Are there any limitations to the applications I can run from the servers you host?• What are the biggest mistakes to avoid?
19. Managed Server Hosting Our Managed Server Hosting Solutions align your systems with business goals. ZSL’s Managed Server Hosting comprises of Server Monitoring Application Monitoring Service Monitoring Windows Event log Monitoring CPU, Memory and Disk Utilization MonitoringWith ZSL’s Enterprise Server Management, youll benefit from anexceptionally stable server environment, embedded managementintelligence and a rapid, substantial return on investment (ROI).
20. Application Monitoring Application failures are usually the most common problems that occur in IT infrastructure. Monitoring critical applications proactively helps to prevent application failures and identify degradations early. ZSL’s Application Monitoring can monitor mission critical applications that run on Servers. Various parameters of applications like MS Exchange, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL & Lotus Notes can be monitored.
21. Service Monitoring Monitoring system level services for availability and response time is essential to ensure that your Server Management plan is complete.ZSL’s Service Monitoring can monitor HTTP, FTP, Telnet etc that are running on your servers Windows NT Services Availability and response time of all the service
22. Core Services – AlwaysIncludedIt is important to realize that ZSL Inc Managed Server Hostingis a full-service package designed to alleviate or entirely preventservice and business disruptions. Root/Administrator Access Unlimited 24/7 service and technical support Custom monitoring schemas through the entire stack Accelerated response and recovery to any alert or service request Rapid hardware replacement Operating system patching Server and operating system hardening A dedicated Sales Executive
23. Managed Server Hosting – Available à laCarteSince every solution is customized to the unique needs itaddresses, the following value-added services are available. Security (Physical and Network) Recovery (Backups and Data Restoration) Database Care (for all platforms) Storage (dedicated Storage Area Networks with mirrored arrays) High-Availability Clustering Multi-site Redundancy; Multi-Master Replication Enterprise Email
24. Benefits To Your OrganizationDepending on your need or reason for choosing ZSL, several or manybenefits can be realized. In consultation with you, ZSL will provision,monitor, and manage a custom-configured hardware and networkinfrastructure purpose-built to its tasks.Managed Server Hosting negates the need for Capital expenditures Lengthy provisioning process "Over-purchasing" Some insurance costs Most third-party service contracts Trial-and-error
25. Managed Server Hosting provides Fixed monthly costs What you need right now On-demand scalability Vendor-certified engineers Affordable access and migration to advanced solutions Quicker implementation and faster ROI Quicker resolution of problems or adverse events Carrier-grade hosting facilities with redundant independent power suppliesManaged GrowthManaged Server Hosting not only delivers an excellent technologyservice, but also makes business sense as we match to your cashflow, and help you grow.
26. ZSL’s Managed Server Hosting is ideal for SMBs, Start-Ups all the way up to the Mid to Large Enterprise space ASP and SaaS Hosting Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning Just-In-Time Deployment Scalability Planning Managed Growth Predictable Expenditures Greater Business Efficiency
27. Network Management Solutions Network management is the execution of the set of functions required for controlling, planning, allocating, deploying, coordinating and monitoring the resources of a network. Detect, diagnose and resolve network performance issues before they turn into costly downtime. ZSL’s Network Management Solution (NMS) includes Router & WAN Monitoring Switch Monitoring
28. Router & WAN Monitoring WAN links are usually the most expensive part of the network, and managing bandwidth allocation can be complex. Oversubscribing to bandwidth could mean that your company is paying for more bandwidth than required, and under subscribing could result in congestion and unacceptable network performance. ZSL’s Router & WAN Monitoring can help you in Ensuring High Network Availability Monitoring Router Performance Optimize Bandwidth Allocation Minimize Recurring Cost
29. ZSL’s NMS offerings are relied on by missioncritical networks on a daily basis.We can help your organization gain control of the increasingrequirements to: Design, implement, manage and maintain technology infrastructures. Identify, assess, and remedy security vulnerabilities. Utilize technology to improve ROI. Manage technology as a business asset.Our solutions can make adifference in your business withdefined, measurable outcomes.
30. Here is your organizations chance to work with some of the greatesttechnical experts in the world. The benefits of involving NMS for aHigh Availability (HA) Disaster Recovery (DR), Continuity ofOperations Planning (COOP) or Continuity of Government (COG)ZSL’s NMS specializes in implementing Automated Disaster Recoverysolutions to limit network downtime and data loss.Why waste time and money hoping that theorganizations data is protected or that a technicalproject will be implemented successfully?Know from the start that the HA DR/COOP/COGsolutions or technical project your organizationimplements will be a success by utilizing ZSL’s NMS.
31. Managed Security SolutionsEvery industry Vertical has its own unique information securitychallenges brought about by consolidation, regulations and differentbusiness requirements.ZSL understands these challenges and leverages its experience withits many clients across all industry verticals to deliver ManagedSecurity Solutions tailored to your specific Threat Managementneeds.
32. Additionally, ZSL leverages its Managed Intrusion Prevention,Managed Scanning, Threat Intelligence, ManagedEnterprise Security Monitoring, Managed IntrusionDetection and Managed Firewall services to create solutionsto address security specific needs, such as Threat Managementand Enterprise-Wide Security Reporting, inside yourorganization.Other Managed Security Servicesinclude1. DDOS Mitigations Services2. Managed Firewall3. Content Integrity Monitoring Services – CIMS4. Email Protection Services5. Host-Based Intrusion Detection Services – HIDS6. Network Intrusion Detection Service - NIDS
33. How ZSL Managed Services Works . . . Step 1: IT Audit & Assessment - Discover, document and assess the existing IT infrastructure. Step 2: IT Remediation (if required) - Correct problems with existing infrastructure Step 3: IT Performance Monitoring - Monitor and report on the performance of infrastructure Step 4: IT Support - Support for staff on IT problems Step 5: IT Operational Maintenance - Operate and Maintain your IT Infrastructure