Search Engine Optimization 101 for Nonprofits
by 4Good.org on Apr 23, 2013
- 966 views
What is SEO and what does it mean for your organization? ...
What is SEO and what does it mean for your organization?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is simply the process of getting your website found more easily on the internet, and with more traffic from search engines you have an opportunity to get more clients, members, supporters, partners, volunteers and donors.
While SEO can be a powerful force, many nonprofits find it confusing and complicated. As you start to research the subject you may get overwhelmed with differing opinions and complicated technical explanations. Don’t fear, we are here to help.
Join us for this jam packed webinar where we break down the basics of SEO and cover:
- Search engines – how they really work and what they really want
- Keywords – what they are, why they are important and how to use them in your campaigns
- On-page optimization – how to build your webpages the right way
- Off-page optimization – the right way to use link building to show your authority
- How to stay on Google’s good side and avoid getting “Google slapped”
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views