1. Librarians can getsupport fromexperienced NGOs.
2. library development planacceptedthe recriutment process is on-line1 or 2 NGOs for a library
3. 812 - applications were submitted524 - all eligible libraries261 – half of all eligible libraries applied375 – places offered by NGOs
4. (new)personal financejob and careerhealthnew media
5. Job: Enter. A library as a place ofinformation about the job market 30 libraries: 60 places
6. Nursing for the health of acommunity. Health education in a library 20 libraries
7. Muuvit: move aboutand discover the world 25 libraries
8. Library as spacefor discussing local issues 30 libraries
9. Library – a local center of practical knowledge 40 libraries
10. Digital archives of local tradition 50 libraries
11. About personal finances in a simple and accessible way
12. Library classes for children and parents 50 libraries
14. ęFlying cultural managers and flying sociologists for libraries 30 libraries
16. In a spirit of culture and good citizenship in a library 50 libraries / 70 places
17. the end.
18. All images from www.flickr.com (unless specificallystated)Presentation licensed: Creative Commons BY-NC-SAThe presentation can be downloaded from:http://www.slideshare.net/NoemiGryczkoI did all the drawingsNoemi Gryczko email@example.com or@noe_gryczko