• Baseball is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams
of nine players
• The goal is to hit a ball with a bat of baseball, moving it
across the field and run around the dirt field aiming to reach
as many bases to give back to the base from where you hit
and achieve record the both known as a career. While
defensive players seeking to remove a ball hit to the player
who hit the ball or other racers before they reach first base
or any of the race.
• 1904 in St. Louis (USA)
• 1938 first world championship
• 1940 the third world championship in La
1941 in Venezuela was celebrated the fourth
world championship, the player Prieto won
the award of the best batter with the max.
score until that moment.
Baseball is a traditional sport.
There is evidence that games have been practiced with a
stick and a ball since the dawn of civilization. The origin of
baseball should be defined as the evolution of the
because according to what has been found, baseball is a
derivation of "Stool Ball" practiced in the Middle Ages,
and in turn, the "Stool Ball" comes from games played
rituals in the ancient world. The first reference to the
term "Base ball" given in 1744, less than a hundred years
before Abner Boubleday, supposedly invented in
Cooperstown, New York.
• The players have to hit the ball placed strong as
• If the "sacrifice bunt" or "dab" leaves the playing area
when the account of the batter has two strikes this
will be taken as a rule out.
• The pitcher has four possible erroneous releases.
The batter from the other team has three batting
failures before being eliminated. If the pitcher throws
bad the fourth time, the batter gets a base without
hitting the ball.
• If the batter fails for the third time a good ball, is