It is a subsidiary of K Raheja Corp
Opened in may 2006
Hyper city malad was voted as the 100 shops you must visit across the world
by Retail Week
Hyper CITY provides an international shopping experience, where customers
can shop in comfort in a large, modern, & exciting environment.
With the widest range of products sourced from around the world, Hyper CITY
is India's favorite Hypermarket.
Hyper city team
Mr. mark Ashman- Chief Executive Officer
Veneeth PurushotamanSenior VP Technology
Ashutosh Chakradeo- Chief Merchandising Officer
Darshana Shat –
Senior VP Marketing
Simon Hooper –
Chief of Retail Operations
Our Vision & Mission
TO BE AN INTEGRAL PART OF CUSTOMER LIVES, BY OFFERING THEM HIGH QUALITY SHOPPING
EXPERIENCE THROUGH GREAT PRODUCTS AT EVER BETTER PRICES.
Caring For the Community
HYPERCITY’S COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT EXTENDS BEYOND ENERGY-SAVING
INFRASTRUCTURE AND DESIGN.
• Net loss last quarter was Rs 25 crore due to the closure of the Ludhiana outlet.
• Department store operator's sales rose 12 percent in April-June
• The inventory going up is directly helping tackle consumer demand and
meet his needs
Standalone stores, stores inside malls.
Large stores with space- 500001.2lack sqft
New small stores - 30,000 sq ft
Big store with Big savings
• 13 stores all over IndiaMumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Punjab, J
• Royal menakshi mall – bhareghatta
• In orbit mall – white field
• Kundanahalli gate
Supermarkets food chains
• Target Group
Price sensitive individuals
Provide an international shopping experience, where customers can
shop in comfort in a large, modern, & exciting environment for the widest
range of products sourced from around the world
Oracle Retail Point-of-Service, Oracle Retail Central Office and Oracle Retail
Back Office applications is targeted to help the 12-store hypermarket chain
integrate and optimize its retail store operations and get better business
insights – all this leading to enhanced customer experience
Differentiated pricing WAS and NOW pricing
3. Bundling (bulk pricing)
4. Pricing was not an attraction to the customer in hypercity.
INVENTORY FLOW CHART
HUMAN RESOURCES (HR)
Human Resource team at Hyper CITY is knowledgeable, Approachable; provide
solutions, an equal Business Partner, Trustworthy, Available and Dependable.
Hyper City's Human Resource vision is towards creating an engaged workforce
through people enabling processes and knowledge sharing practices based upon the
Hyper CITY value system.
Following are different Departments we have in HR:
• Manager- Human Resource
• HR- Business Partner- Store operations
• Manager- Learning & Development
• Manager- Compensation & Benefits
• Manager- Administration
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
• Supply chain is fast-becoming one of the core determinants of a company’s
business model. Organisations are now in an era where their operating
model is being defined by its supply chain functions
• Supply chain managers must both embrace and act upon an evolved and
elevated role in strategy formation, leadership and value creation.
HYPER CITY SUPPLY CHAIN
1. Understanding costs
2. Visibility and transparency
3. Practice Kaizan
6. Availability increases sales
E COMMERCE IN RETAIL
Snapdeal.Com entered into a strategic partnership with Hypercity Retail
• deliver greater assortment to a much wider consumer base
• large variety of Hypercity merchandise available
• domestic and international brands
• It includes personal care, sports & fitness, home furnishing and kitchenware
SALES PROMOTION, ADVERTISING
• Hyper CITY Extended Warranty
• accept all International Cards
• Home Delivery
• Exchange Policy
• Gift Vouchers
• Foreign Exchange & Money Transfer
• Travel guru
RETAIL SECTOR IN INDIA
• Retail Sector in India is the second largest employer after agriculture.
• Total retail sale is said to be grown to US$ 674.37 billion by 2014, from US$
392.63 billion in 2011
• The recent wave of reforms by the Government on Foreign Direct Investment
(FDI) in various sectors has created positive sentiments in the retail sector.
• Hyper city India Recruitment 2013 is recruiting for the position of Manager /
• Preferential Location of Placement - in their subsidiaries.
• Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure - Not Negotiable
• Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility - MBA (Marketing)
Website-Hypercity Recruitment 20132014, Jobs, Vacancy, Openings, Career, Exam | Recruitment 2013-14, Bank
Recruitment 2014 http://recruitment2013info.blogspot.com/2012/09/hypercityrecruitment-2013-jobs-vacancy.html#ixzz2ie5xWhal
ISSUES IN HYPERCITY
• Many billing counters but few are actively working
• Display price doesn’t match with the tag price during scaning
• Non availability of some materials.