1. The Secrets of BermudaTriangleP.NIKHIL10JJ1A0442
2. The contest1. The introduction2. The theories3. The facts4. The conclusion5. The bibliography
3. 1. The subject of the investigation – The Bermudatriangle2. The object – To get to know about the secretsof the Bermuda triangle and to tell them toyou3. The problems – 1. To get to know about thesecrets of the Bermuda triangle from thedifferent sources4. 2. To describe it from the ecological point ofview5. The actuality of the work – the mystery of theBermuda triangle hasn’t been studiedyet, that’s why it’s very interesting
4. The introductionThe legends aboutthis strange areahave alreadybeen known forabout 100years, butnobody can stillexplain strangephenomenataking place inWorld Ocean keeps many secrets, the first amongthem is the mystery of the Bermudatriangle, where many ships and airplanes havedisappeared in the visible time.
5. LocationThe Bermuda triangleis a legendary areaof the AtlanticOcean betweenPuerto-Rico, Florida andthe Bermudaislands in which inthe opinion of manyexplorers a lot ofunaccountableevents happen.
6. The cause ofspeculations is thedisappearance ofships and airplaneswhich happens heretoo often. As arule thecatastrophes in thesea and air takeplace very quickly.Before that allonboard toolsusually fallout, particularlynavigationsystem, control
7. The hypothesesThese propertiesmake magnetic fieldsdestroying ships andairplanes. Whenpower of this gasesand vapors is notgreat, they don’t doany harm, but theycause hallucinationsand delirium from themembers of the crew.Because of that1. Gases and vapors having unknown to science physicaland chemical properties break out of the cracks on theocean bottom to the surface of the Earth withenormous energy.
8. The hypotheses2. In the Bermudatriangle unknownphysical phenomenaresults intransferencesthrough space andtime, because ofthat lost ships andairplanes cross tothe fourthdimension, to thepast or the future.3. Thanks to the curvature of space the straightway to other worlds is open.
9. The hypotheses4. The reason for disappearance of ships andairplanes may be the hydrate of methane, whichis formed at the depth of more than 300 metersat the temperature of about 2 degrees abovezero. The conditions on the bottom of theBermuda triangle are just the same. Thissubstance is very unstable and easily turns intogaseous state. Powerful eruption of methaneunder water results in churning of it. Because ofthat the density of the water (or the air)descends sharply and they can’t secure
10. The hypothesesAnother variant ispossible. The work ofaircraft altimeters is basedon the measurement of airdensity. Because of thespike of methane they beginto show, that the airplane isrising unexpectedly. And thepilot has to lose height intothe water.Burninghydrate ofmethane
11. The hypothesesUsual stormywave reachesmaximum altitudeof 15 meters. Thesuper-wave, whoseprecise origin isuntil known, growup in 30 meters.The vertical wallof water and deep5. Solution of the secret of the Bermuda trianglemay be rogue waves. Some time ago they wereconsidered non-existent, but now because ofsatellite survey their existence is proved.
12. The hypothesesSuch waves beat with theforce of 100 tons, whilecontemporary vessels canwithstand the impact of 15tons.According to the facts ofthe satellite of the ESAevery year in the world’socean in the area of 150thousand square kilometersminimum 1 wave appears.Damages, were givenby the Norwegiantanker named Wilstarin 1974 because of thewave of about sometens meters.
13. The hypotheses6. The Gulf Stream is an ocean current thatoriginates in the Gulf of Mexico, and then throughthe Straits of Florida, into the North Atlantic. Inessence, it is a river within an ocean, and like ariver, it can and does carry floating objects. Asmall plane making a water landing or a boathaving engine trouble will be carried away from itsreported position by the current, as happened tothe cabin cruiser Witchcraft on December22, 1967, when it reported engine trouble nearthe Miami buoy marker one mile (1.6 km) fromshore, but was not there when a Coast Guardcutter arrived.
14. The hypothesesSometimes in the Bermuda Triangle sinsUFO, people from Atlantida, mistycreatures, FBI, who tested Tesla-technology areaccused. What is really happening in the BermudaTriangle? Formerly, a lot of airplanes, ships havedisappeared there.
15. Some facts about the Bermuda triangle• Planes and ships havedisappeared in theBermuda Triangle.• Over 8,000 peoplehave disappeared inthe Triangle.• People have hadinstruments such as acompass stop workingwhile in the Triangle.• There has also beenstrange yellow fogseen in that area.
16. On December 5, 1945 fivebomber TBM-3 “Avenger”were disappeared there.Flight 19
17. The last time someone disappeared in theTriangle• It has just been in2003 when any onehas disappeared inthe Triangle.• There are still somereported technicaldifficulties frompeople going throughthe Triangle.
18. “The weather is fine…”None of the ships gave SOS signals beforedisappearing. However, there are somecases, when not long before the disappearing thewireless operator of the ship broadcasted signals“very good” or “the weather is fine”. Suddenlybroadcasting broke off.But a lot of pilots, captains managed to saveships, airplanes. Everybody tells that they saw alot of vertical clouds. Electric facilities failed towork inside. People lost orientation but after theplane’s coming out of this zone the equipmentstarted working as usual.Air maps warn about the danger of being
19. Another hypothesisAccording to I. Sanderson’s theory, the map ofEarth has twelve mysterious zones. The center sof ten zones are located in 30 degrees oflatitude.Two zonesare located inthe poles.One zone islocated in theSaharadesert.
20. What we’ve learnt• We’ve learnt a lotabout the BermudaTriangle andsomething thathappens in it likehow many peoplehave disappeared init.• We’ve learnt aboutthe incidents in theTriangle such as
21. ConclusionThe Bermuda triangle hasbeen under learning since1950.It is impossible to describeall the hypotheses explainingmysterious events in thisresearch work, which takeplace in Bermuda.But we can continue thescientific work on thissubject, because we have alot of materials to study andinteresting describes arewaiting for us.It’s the mystery which
22. The bibliographywww.the-bermuda-triangle.comwww.deviantart.comwww.simonludgate.comwww.ufodigest.comwww.practical-encyclopaedia.blogspot.comhttp://www.tainy2007.narod.ru/022.htmlhttp://ru.wikipedia.org/www.google.ru