Research firm IDC predicts that 1.2 billion workers will be using mobile enterprise tools by 2011, representing roughly a third of the total global workforce. This workforce includes knowledge workers, office professionals and field mobile workers, with varying degree of mobility needs. Mobility has the potential to raise productivity, accessibility and visibility.
However, selecting and deploying a mobile solution is complex and challenging. In this webinar, Nick Parmar, Mobility Expert at Infostretch, will specifically address the top challenges faced by companies as they go mobile and discuss some success stories. This webinar will cover the following mobility challenges:
-Selecting the right platform – iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or Windows mobile?
- Integration with other enterprise applications – CMS, ERP, Email
- Choosing a vendor- What to look for?
- Native Mobile App Vs Mobile Web
- Security and privacy – How does the app address different roles?
- Mobile app development best practices
- Testing, certification, porting and localization
- Mobile Analytics - Understanding your customers better
- Examples of mobile Apps for different industry verticals