1. @NICKWECREATESWITCHED ONCULTUREDESIGNING INNOVATION CULTURES FOR GOODNICK JANKEL, WECREATEIRISSAPRIL 2012
2. wecreate enlightens,empowers and enableschange-makers to co-create a radically betterworld.We do this through purpose-driven innovation. org design.masterclasses. intensive training.high-impact coaching. leadershipdevelopment.
3. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU MOST TO THISSESSION?HOW DOES THIS TOPIC CONNECT WITHYOUR GOALS & AMBITIONS?
4. INNOVATIONNOT REALLY ABOUT ‘GETTING’ NEW IDEASOR SOLUTIONS
19. 1OPEN UPDESIGN FOR CROSS-POLLINATION, CHANCEENCOUNTERS & DIVERSITY
20. “That’s the real lesson:Chance favors theconnected mind.”STEVEN JOHNSON
21. “Ultimately, diversity contributes notjust by adding diﬀerent perspectivesto the group but also by making iteasier for individuals to say whatthey really think. [...] Independenceof opinion is both a crucial ingredientin collectively wise decisions and oneof the hardest things to keep intact.Because diversity helps preserve thatindependence, it’s hard to have acollectively wise group without it.”JAMES SUROWIECKI