Be the first to like this
Are you struggling to grow your brand, followers, re-pins and use Pinterest for business?
• Strategy: You will need to have a Social Media Strategy. Each business will have a different set of goals and business KPIs so tactics will differ accordingly.
• Branding: An effective Pinterest strategy allows a business to quickly and cheaply grow it’s brand and reputation.
• Traffic: Pinterest has the ability to become a robust driver of traffic to your website.
• Sales: It has been found to be one of the most effective social media at driving customers and sales.
Using a Pinterest for Business Account?
• Increase Followers – Attract people who want to know more about your business, it’s products and who will become your customers.
• Promote Products – Promote your products or services on Pinterest
• Offer deals – Offer your community exclusive deals in exchange for them becoming valuable brand advocates
• Competitions – Use Pinterest to devise and run unique competitions and further grow your brand, traffic and followers.
Here are five brilliant businesses and brands to follow if you’re looking for inspiration:
# 1. Sony on Pinterest
# 2. Jetsetter on Pinterest
# 3. Constant Contact on Pinterest
# 4. Boticca on Pinterest
# 5. Calypso St. Barth on Pinterest
So having studied some of the top brands on Pinterest, here are a few similarities in their strategies that stand out:-
• Create boards that include a mix of product, lifestyle and fun.
• Add the “Pin It” button to your website.
• Offer exclusive deals to your Pinterest followers in exchange for their re-pins.
• Use Pinterest in conjunction with your website to drive engagement from your community and traffic back to your website.
• Create group or community boards and invite your followers to partake.
• Run competitions using Pinterest but be creative and allow your followers to be creative too.
• Pinterest is must have for B2C but it can also be effective for B2B companies.