Be the first to like this
Are you struggling to grow your Company Facebook page and need some inspiration? Social Media platforms can seem a maze and very daunting to start off with when you want to market your business on them. However several companies and brands have been successful and achieved a brilliant ROI from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest,Google+ and others.
• Strategy: You first need to have a Social Media Strategy in place and each business will be different. From small companies to large brands, each implementing tactics to increase engagement with their Facebook fans.
• Advertising: Many use Facebook advertising including Promoted Posts. Success doesn’t come for free but neither does it have to cost much, as you can choose your own budget and tactics.
• B2C: In most respects B2C companies are going to be more successful on Facebook because of the very nature of it; over one billion active users are on Facebook regularly so it’s like a pool of customers waiting for you to dive in.
• B2B: For B2B companies they have to work harder to connect with other businesses on Facebook; however, remember that essentially every business consists of those people in the pool too.
So what do you wish to achieve using your Company Facebook Page?
• Increasing relevant likes – Likes by people that aren’t interested in your brand aren’t relevant so you need to be attracting people who want to know more about your business. Even better are people who like what you do and will happily share it with their network too.
• Engagement with your potential customers – Getting people commenting on your status updates will spread your exposure across more newsfeeds plus Facebook will realise people are interested in your page so you will show up on more timelines. Ensure you respond to keep conversations going too as these could be your potential customers.
• Increase word of mouth – Facebook is a platform where it is simple for your customers and clients to recommend your business and service. This is a great way to spread good news but be careful that bad testimonials aren’t shared; however, if they are ensure they are dealt with professionally and promptly.
• Converting likes to business – At the end of the day the final result you wish to achieve is more people being attracted to your business, purchasing your product and therefore increased turnover. There is no point in having a Facebook page doing really well but the business floundering.
Here are five brilliant examples of businesses running very successful Company Facebook pages.