Looking for inspiration for your linked in company page, 5 examples to follow
by Niall Devitt, Social Media Strategist at the Ahain Group on Jul 28, 2013
- 275 views
Are you struggling to grow your brand and followers on your LinkedIn Company Page? Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ can be daunting at the start, however many companies and brands have ...
Are you struggling to grow your brand and followers on your LinkedIn Company Page? Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ can be daunting at the start, however many companies and brands have successfully achieved a social media ROI.
• Strategy: You will need to have a Social Media Strategy. Each business will have a different set of goals and business KPIs so tactics will differ accordingly.
• Branding: An effective LinkedIn strategy results in an opportunity to quickly and cheaply grow your company brand and it’s reputation.
• Sales: It’s sophistication and features makes LinkedIn a very valuable business tool. It can also be used to drive increases in sales and sales team productivity.
• Advertising: Many use LinkedIn advertising. Success doesn’t come for free but neither does it have to cost much, as you can choose your own budget and tactics.
Using a Linkedin Company Page for your Business?
• Engage - Engage with mentions of your brand and positively engage the conversation around your brand and business.
• Increase Followers – Attract people who want to know more about your business and that may eventually become customers or even employees.
• Promote Products – Highlight and get recommendations for the products or services you offer.
• Recruit Talent – Linkedin can be an ideal recruiting platform for your business.
Here are five brilliant examples of companies using a LinkedIn company page for their businesses
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views