Be the first to like this
So I’m going to trial this idea for the next while.
It’s a kind of cross between consultation, coffee and a pop-up. First, some of our results from the last few years:
• Three business websites (two B2B, one B2C) grown past 100,000 unique visitors per month.
• An Irish SME Facebook page grown to over 350,000 fans with a reach of 20,000,000+.
• A niche social media grown to over 1,000,000 members.
This year, the clients, projects and websites I’m involved with will have a collective footprint of approx. 15,000,000+ people. That’s not to say that I’ve haven’t made mistakes, I have, lots but I've also learnt a lot as a result.
So here’s what I’m proposing:
1. You buy me a coffee in or around Dublin (If you’re outside Dublin, we can Skype)
2. I’ll happily share with you anything from my successes, experiences and failures that may prove useful.
3. Also, I’ll show you how to design and develop a digital strategy that delivers traditional business KPIs. See the process that I use.
4. So if you’re interested connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter and we can meet up.
By the way, I drink Americano! :)