Blogging for business, the ultimate guide
- 504 views
A business blog is a proven business tool that successful companies use to market, generate leads and increase sales conversions. Find out what you need to know to become a successful business ...
A business blog is a proven business tool that successful companies use to market, generate leads and increase sales conversions. Find out what you need to know to become a successful business blogger.
The business case for blogging
With inbound leads costing 61% less than outbound leads, it’s easy to see why 81% of businesses now report that their company blog is useful to critical for their business.
• Companies that blog get on average 55% more website visitors than those that do not.
• 57% of companies that blog report that they have acquired customer/s from their blog.
• And 92% of companies who blog multiple times per day report that they have acquired customer/s from their blog.
Business blogging ROI
• Traffic: Aprilaire, an indoor air condition supplies company generated 1,000 percent traffic growth in one year from blogging.
• Leads: Louis E. Page, a B2B distributor of mesh and fencing saw an 850% increase in sales leads since launching their blog.
• Conversions: Kinaxis, a supply chain management company were already seen results from their blogging efforts when they invited outside bloggers to blog next to internal employees, resulting in an 2.7 times increase in website traffic and 3.2 times increase in conversions.
• Sales: Hinda Incentives, a provider of web-based motivational programs for businesses have seen several hundred thousand dollars of sales opportunities since launching their blog.
• Growth: River Pools and Spas, a small business that sold swimming pools achieved significant growth by adding a blog to their marketing plan
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views