• What’s the common language of
communication in the world?
• About 1,500,000,000 people in the world speak
English. Another 1,000,000,000 are learning it.
• 75% of the world's letters and postcards are
written in English
• Almost all international conferences and
competitions are conducted in English.
• Diplomats and politicians from different
countries use English to communicate with
If you can communicate in English, you can:
•Contact people from all over the world.
•Travel more easily.
PUSH YOUR CARRER
• What do you want to be in the future?
• If you have a good job, what will you
do before losing it?
PUSH YOUR CAREER
• Put "excellent knowledge of English" on your CV.
• Gain technical knowledge.
• Learn computer science.
• Be a world-class businessman
• Become a better scientist.
• Use your computer more effectively
• Learn new skills for your job.
• How do you feel when communicating fluently
with the foreigner?
• Do you have any dreams about your English?
• How do you feel if one day you recognize that
you’re making your dream become true?