1. Don’t have the time, staff, or money to build or manage your
own network in house? Don’t worry. NextGen Healthcare
has got you covered. With our state-of-the-art, cloud-based
hosting services, you control your access, data, and costs.
Learn how inside.
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Control.
Access your data anywhere, anytime.
Securely. And do it from the cloud.
2. Operate NextGen Ambulatory EHR
without purchasing and maintaining
servers at your location. Applications
are “hosted” on a remote server at
With cloud-based technology, healthcare providers can now
connect, collaborate, and manage their practice and patient
data on a higher level than ever before. Our cloud-based hosting
solution is designed for those practices and organizations seeking
healthcare information technology (HIT) automation without the
expensive and time-consuming burden of maintaining in-house
hardware and networking systems.
Why NextGen Healthcare?
The short answer…NextGen Healthcare is a proven expert in
health information technology (HIT). We provide integrated
solutions, including electronic health records (EHR), practice
management (PM), revenue cycle management (RCM), and
consulting services to healthcare organizations nationwide.
We understand the technology and we understand how you
work. With NextGen Healthcare as your technology partner,
you have cloud-based access to a complete integrated EHR/
PM solution to help your practice thrive, without the hassle of
• Eliminate capital expenditures
• Simplify implementation
• Reduce total cost of ownership
Combine our robust NextGen®
Ambulatory EHR solution with
a state-of-the-art, cloud-based infrastructure and you have a
solution that can be tailored specifically to match the needs of
practices of all sizes across all specialties.
Data at your fingertips,
3. Proven Benefits
• Low upfront investment and predictable annualized costs
• Reduced learning curve
• Faster initial installation and set-up
• Improved performance and on-demand scalability
• World-class support provided by NextGen Healthcare
in partnership with Dell
• HIPAA compliance with electronic data security
• 24/7 monitoring and support by expert technicians
• Redundant systems, power, connectivity, and cooling
• Elimination of time-consuming server upgrades and backups
• Superior reliability in devices configured for integration
• Competitive pricing and financing options available
A truly cost-effective alternative.
• Eliminate capital expenditures – Get competitive pricing with a monthly
subscription fee for NextGen Healthcare software and cloud-based
hosting; enterprise pricing is also available, depending on the size of
• Enjoy a robust fixed-cost solution –  Includes state-of-the-art, cloud-
based implementation, training, maintenance, image scanning, and
superior client support
• Collaborate with interoperability – Physicians, pharmacies, labs, and
patients all connected securely in the cloud to expedite care, reduce
mistakes, and improve patient outcomes
• Be more secure –  All activity performed on our network is backed
up daily; this includes 24/7 monitoring and a complete disaster
• Experience high reliability – Our expert technicians continuously
manage our EHR servers; performing backups, installing updates
and upgrades, and managing system security
Maximum convenience, minimum cost.
NextGen Healthcare cloud-based hosting offers convenience, affordability, and 24/7
monitoring and support by expert technicians, combined with an advanced hardware
and networking infrastructure. As a result, any practice, regardless of size, can enjoy the
benefits of a cloud-based environment for its EHR and practice management systems.
4. NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC
795 Horsham Road, Horsham, PA 19044
p: 215.657.7010 | f: 215.657.7011
firstname.lastname@example.org | nextgen.com
Copyright © 2013 NextGen Healthcare
Information Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.
NextGen is a registered trademark of QSI
Management, LLC, an affiliate of NextGen
Healthcare Information Systems, LLC. All
other names and marks are the property
of their respective owners. Specific terms
of the referral program are subject to
your contracted agreement with NextGen
Healthcare. Patent pending.
Take the next step:
Contact us at: 855-510-6398 or
Cloud hosting is gaining momentum as a preferred platform for practices of all
sizes, with one industry poll showing approximately 30 percent of users opting
for the cloud.1
Projections are that cloud-based solutions will enjoy significant
growth and adoption by healthcare organizations during the next five years.
With reduced costs, on-demand availability, elimination of time-consuming
software implementations and upgrades, and reductions in information
technology staff and infrastructure, cloud-based solutions provide compelling
business reasons for adoption.
Connect to the Cloud.
Cloud-based hosting services from NextGen Healthcare are among the most
secure and reliable in the nation today. For more information about the benefits
of NextGen Healthcare cloud-based hosting for your practice or organization,
please contact us at AskHW@nextgen.com.
1. From Tactic to Strategy: The 2011 Cloud Computing Tracking Poll. CDW. May 26, 2011.