Welcome to NextBee media’s online marketing brownbag. We have created this short video as a webinar for businesses in our community that use our software platform for their word of mouth marketing campaigns. We hope everyone involved in the online marketing field finds this introduction helpful. If you have any questions about the content covered in this session or would like to know more about NextBee media and how we can help you get the most from your word of mouth campaigns, then please, feel free to call us at 415 738 8290 or visit us at NextBee.com.
In this presentation we will look at organic search engine marketing , the resources required, along with the execution details, tips, and additional considerations for running your campaign.
Introduction to organic search engine marketing Organic SEO also is a cheap way to maximize the potential of your site via some simple, yet powerful solutions that can send your site up the rankings. Some simple SEO techniques include building links, using keywords in a certain way and a certain amount of times on each page, and using meta and alt tags.
Cost and timeframe Organic search marketing can be done with the only investment being time and hard work. You can hire SEO companies to do this service for varying prices, depending on the size of your website. It may take a good bit of time in the set-up but once the set-up is done and the site achieves a high ranking, the results will be long-lasting
Execution details Using keyword tools to pick out certain niche keywords is one cornerstone of building a good organic site. The basic foundation of organic search engine marketing includes focusing on keyword research and content development Also, a good link-building strategy will shoot your site up the rankings quicker than anything.
Tips Forums and blogs are great ways to build your links quickly and easily. Also, it is much easier to pay for high rankings, but to put a useful site online, and one that will stay there for a long time takes hard work, but will pay for itself in the long run.
Additional considerations While organic SEO marketing seeks to optimize your website from the ground up paying for your marketing via pay per click, CPA can help make sure that you are generating more profit. A combination of both is the best way to achieve the success your website deserves.
We hope this video has answered key questions you have in mind. Incase you have further questions then please visit us at NextBee.com.
3. <ul><li>Introduction to organic search engine marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Cost and timeframe </li></ul><ul><li>Execution details </li></ul><ul><li>Tips </li></ul><ul><li>Additional considerations </li></ul>Outline
4. <ul><li>A cheap way to maximize the potential of your site via some simple, yet powerful solutions </li></ul><ul><li>Include building links, using keywords , and using meta and alt tags </li></ul>Introduction to organic search engine marketing
5. <ul><li>The only investment is time </li></ul><ul><li>SEO company can be hired </li></ul><ul><li>Set up takes time but results are long lasting </li></ul>Cost and timeframe
6. <ul><li>Research keyword </li></ul><ul><li>Focus on content development </li></ul><ul><li>Opt for good link building strategies </li></ul>Execution details
7. <ul><li>Create forums and blogs </li></ul><ul><li>Put up a site useful to people </li></ul>Tips
8. <ul><li>Combine organic SEO with CPA </li></ul>Additional considerations