Increasing Business Value Through High-Availability Technology
by Nexenta Systems on Mar 16, 2011
- 1,562 views
This Webinar features Jessie Bryan (Dir. of Systems Engineering at Impulse Advanced Communications) and discusses the high-availability capabilities in NexentaStor, including:...
This Webinar features Jessie Bryan (Dir. of Systems Engineering at Impulse Advanced Communications) and discusses the high-availability capabilities in NexentaStor, including:
- eliminating a single point of failure with active-active fail-over to a standby system
- establishing fail-over groups and implementing highly cost-effective disaster recovery
- achieving zero data loss and downtime with half the complexity
- automating and non-disruptively testing fail-over / fail-back via NexentaStor
- setting up manual and automated fail-over of critical applications and services in a clustered environment
Finally, learn how Impulse - a communications provider focused on voice and data services - leverages the Nexenta-certified Pogo Linux StorageDirector Z2 HA Cluster SAN solution to deliver continuity of their services to customers.
Webinar Date: March 15th, 2011
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views