PRIORAT                       AROUND THE WORLD   NetExportWineismael@groppiart.com
Type of grape     Grenache and CariñenaDesignation of    Priorato (D.O. with qualification)    OriginTasting Note      Slo...
Type of grape       White Grenache, Macabeo and Pedro XimenezDesignation of      Priorato (D.O. with qualification)    Ori...
NetExportWineismael@groppiart.com              Type of grape      Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon              Designation...
NetExportWineismael@groppiart.com           Type of grape    Grenache and Cariñena           Designation of   Priorato (D....
NetExportWine                                                                          ismael@groppiart.co                ...
Type of grape      Grenache and CariñenaDesignation of     Priorato (D.O. with qualification)    OriginCharacterisitics   ...
Type of grape      White Grenache, Macabeo and Pedro XimenezDesignation of     Priorato (D.O. with qualification)    Origi...
NetExportWineismael@groppiart.co         m
Priorat Wines Around the world
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Priorat Wines Around the world

203 views

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
203
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Priorat Wines Around the world

  1. 1. PRIORAT AROUND THE WORLD NetExportWineismael@groppiart.com
  2. 2. Type of grape Grenache and CariñenaDesignation of Priorato (D.O. with qualification) OriginTasting Note Slope vineyards on loose slate “licorella” ground and aged between the 40 to 90 years, and completing the coupage with a small proportion of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon of our vineyards of the Morera de Montsant. Ageing takes place in oak barrels, mainly French, and always of first year. The wine is kept in oak French barrels from the very first year for a period of 12 months and with a minimum reduction maturing period of 12 months. Sediments due to the process of natural stabilization may be found in the bottle. NetExportWine ismael@groppiart.com
  3. 3. Type of grape White Grenache, Macabeo and Pedro XimenezDesignation of Priorato (D.O. with qualification) OriginCharacterisitics The wine has been 20% fermented in barrels of French oak of 300 Lt., remaining in them and making batonage with lias during 6 months. The other 80% has been fermented in stainless steel. Very powerful aromas which are reminiscent of ripe white fruits. It is very fresh in the mouth, long-lasting after-taste. NetExportWine ismael@groppiart.com
  4. 4. NetExportWineismael@groppiart.com Type of grape Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon Designation of Priorato (D.O. with qualification) Origin Characterisitics The wine has been 20% fermented in barrels of French oak of 300 Lt., remaining in them and making batonage with lias during 6 months. The other 80% has been fermented in stainless steel. Very powerful aromas which are reminiscent of ripe white fruits. It is very fresh in the mouth, long lasting after- taste.
  5. 5. NetExportWineismael@groppiart.com Type of grape Grenache and Cariñena Designation of Priorato (D.O. with qualification) Origin Tasting Note It has a dark and lively cherry colour. Its aroma is powerful, mature red fruits with fine touches of spices and macerated peel. It is powerful and fleshy in the mouth with sweet tannins, with an underlying touch of sweet fruit and is spiced, expressing a young wine.
  6. 6. NetExportWine ismael@groppiart.co mType of grape Grenache and Cabernet SauvignonDesignation of Priorato (D.O. with qualification) OriginCharacterisitics Wine of intense aroma and very fruity in which the aromas of the grape stand out (blueberry, strawberry, pepper). It is full- bodied in the mouth. Its acidity balance makes it an agile wine. Its evolution in the mouth is magnificent: gliceride and unctuous …. With a long after-taste.
  7. 7. Type of grape Grenache and CariñenaDesignation of Priorato (D.O. with qualification) OriginCharacterisitics Ageing takes place in French oak barrels during 6 months, with a minimum reduction maturing period of 12 months. Completing the coupage with a small proportion of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon of our vineyards of the Morera de Montsant. Intense cherry colour , aroma of red fruits with a touch of oak.Tasting Note It is appetising in the mouth with a balsamic aftertaste. NetExportWine ismael@groppiart.com
  8. 8. Type of grape White Grenache, Macabeo and Pedro XimenezDesignation of Priorato (D.O. with qualification) OriginCharacterisitics The wine has been 50% fermented in barrels of French oak of 300 Lt., remaining in them and making batonage with lias during 6 months. The other 50% has been fermented in stainless steel. Very powerful and heady that is reminiscent of ripe white fruits combined with light spicy and smoky touches. Its taste is fresh, long, unctuous with a lasting after taste on the palate. NetExportWine ismael@groppiart.com
  9. 9. NetExportWineismael@groppiart.co m

×