Be the first to like this
Dealing with Deferred Maintenance
Everything worth investing in needs maintenance - from your car to your house, and also your software. Dan Eichholz, Technical Account Manager, Lisa Mason, Director of Resourcing and Pre-Production, and Alan Kremer, Director of Sales join Ryan Carlson as they discuss what long-term product support looks like, and what you can do if you’re dealing with a nasty deferred-maintenance headache.
• The symptoms of software on life support
• How to tell if you should fix what you have or rewrite your software
• What you can do now (making the best of a bad situation)
• Real world examples of the cost of taking shortcuts
• What a maintenance plan looks like and why it needs to be part of your growth strategy