70 bertram 2008 for sale neff yacht salesDocument Transcript
Neff Yacht Sales - Michael Zaidan777 South East 20th Street , Suite 100Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, United StatesToll-free: 866-440-3836Toll-free: 866-440-3836Tel: 954.655.4955Tel: 954.655.4955Tel: 954.530.3348Tel: 954.530.3348Michael@NeffYachtSales.comMichael@NeffYachtSales.comBertram 70 Convertible Sport FishBertram 70 Convertible Sport Fish• Year: 2008• Price: USD 1,900,000• Location: Palm Beach, FL,United States• Hull Material: Fiberglass• Fuel Type: Diesel• YachtWorld ID: 2615343• Condition: Used• Compare to any other available Sport Fish this size!• Owner has new boat ordered and wants her sold!!• Loaded with options• ARG anti-rolling Gyros• Bring all offers!• Captain maintained• Loaded with options• Priced to sell• Easy to see in Palm BeachYACHT BROKER Michael ZaidanYACHT BROKER Michael ZaidanMichael grew up on Cass Lake, outside of Detroit, Michigan, where he began boating with his father,who was an avid fisherman. His passion for boating and fishing was installed at a young age, and onlyintensified when Michael moved to South Florida in 1995, where he instantly got hooked on scubadiving and spear fishing. Michael has over 15 years’ experience in the sales field and enjoys creatingand maintaining long term relationships with his clients. With his ability to connect with clients, andpassion for boating, Michael sought out a career in yacht sales, where could put his professional andpersonal experiences together. Michaels qualities of honesty and ethical behavior combined with hissuperior negotiating skills will make you feel confident every step of the way.He can assist you with a free complete market report or offer sold boat data on any Yacht. If you don’tsee what you’re looking for just give him a call or an email and he can find it for you quickly.
• Depthsounder • Radar• CellCell +1.954.655.4955+1.954.655.4955• Office –Office – 954.330.3348954.330.3348• Fax –Fax – 954.333.2636954.333.2636• Email -Email - Michael@NeffYachtSales.comMichael@NeffYachtSales.com• Website -Website - www.NeffYachtSales.comwww.NeffYachtSales.comSo you have made the decision to buy a yacht. Now its time to make an even bigger decision andchoose the right brokerage. Whether you are moving up in size, moving down in size or a first time boatbuyer it is important to get the right support. Buying a vessel is a big decision, so having trust andconfidence in your yacht broker is key.DimensionsDimensionsLOA: 70 ft Beam: 18 ft 8 in Max Draft: 6 ftDisplacement: 116404 lb Number of single berths: 4 Number of double berths: 2Number of Cabins: 4 Number of Heads: 4EnginesEnginesEngine #1Engine #1Engine Make: MTU Engine Model: 16V-2000 Primary Engines: InboardEngine Year: 2008 Hours: unknown Power: unknownEngine #2Engine #2Engine Make: MTU Engine Model: 16V-2000 Primary Engines: InboardEngine Year: 2008 Hours: unknown Power: unknownTankageTankageFuel Tanks #: 1 Fresh Water Tanks #: 1 Fresh Water TanksCapacity: 350 galElectronicsElectronics
• TV Set • Navigation Center• Plotter • Autopilot• Compass • GPS• VHF• Dishwasher • Bow Thruster• Washing Machine • Microwave Oven• Air Conditioning • Electric Head• Hot Water • Refrigerator• Fresh Water Maker• Shore Power Inlet • Generator• Teak Cockpit • Cockpit Shower• Teak Sidedecks• Cockpit CoverInside EquipmentInside EquipmentElectrical EquipmentElectrical EquipmentOutside Equipment/ExtrasOutside Equipment/ExtrasCoversCoversSalonSalon• L-shaped sofa• Matching chair• Cocktail table• Mahogany cabinetry• Granite counter tops• Carpeting with acoustic padding• Home theatre surround sound• 42" LCD HDTV• Removable frameless windows with tinted safety glass, aft• Vinyl headliner (Whisper Wall System)• Storage compartment behind sofa• Dry bar with bottle storage• Central vacuum system• A/C electronic panel• Electrical distribution panels• Lighting, 12V AC and 24V DC• 120V AC receptacles• Starboard hullside cabinet storage• Remote control wood blindsGalleyGalley• Large spacious galley includes:
• Granite countertops• Flooring, cherry wood• Refrigerator• Microwave/convection oven• Four burner cook top w/ full oven• Dishwasher• Trash compactor• Designated storage for dishes and glasses• Garbage disposal• Single lever hot and cold faucet• Vinyl headliner• Remote control wood blindsMaster StateroomMaster Stateroom• Port and starboard nightstands with drawer• Reading lights• built in dressers with drawers and shelves• Combination wood paneling/padded vinyl wallcovering• Dressing table• Hanging locker, oversized• Under bed drawers• L-shaped dresser w/ drawers• Entertainment center with 26" LCD HDTV• Bose entertainment system• Digital alarm clock• Wall to wall carpeting•• ENSUITE HEAD:• Countertop, marble• Dual sinks• Flooring, teak wood• Mirrored overhead• Expansive shower stall• Teak flooring• His & Her sinksVIP StateroomVIP Stateroom• Queen Berth• Cedar hanging locker• Nightstand w/ drawer• Upper hull-side storage cabinets• Entertainment center with 19" LCD TV & AM/FM/CD/DVD player• Hanging locker, cedar lined with automatic light• Hullside storage shelves
• Reading lights• Upper cabinets storage, port and starboard• Opening hatch overhead with shade and screen• Vinyl headliner and wallcovering, Padded• Digital alarm clock• Wall to wall carpeting• Private access to head•• Forward/VIP Guest Head• Countertop, marble• Flooring, teak wood• Mirrored overhead• Stall shower• Upper cabinets with mirrored doors• Opening hatch overhead with shade and screenStarboard Guest StateroomStarboard Guest Stateroom• Large twin side by side berths with storage beneath• Cedar hanging locker• Nightstand w/ drawer• Upper hull side storage cabinets• Entertainment center with 19" LCD HDTV, AM/FM, CD, DVD player• Reading lights• Opening hatch overhead with shade and screen• Vinyl headliner and wallcovering, Padded• Digital alarm clock• Wall to wall carpeting• Private access to head•• Starboard Guest Head• Countertop, marble• Flooring, teak wood• Mirrored overhead• Stall shower• Upper cabinets with mirrored doorsPort Guest StateroomPort Guest Stateroom• Berths, upper and lower, with storage below• Hanging locker, cedar lined with automatic light• Entertainment Center with 19" LCD TV & AM/FM/CD/DVD player• Digital alarm clock• Carpeting• Private access to head• Vinyl headline and wallcovering, Padded•
• Port Guest Head• Countertop, marble• Flooring, teak wood• Mirrored overhead• Stall shower• Upper cabinets with mirrored doors• Opening hatch overhead with shade and screenCockpitCockpit• The generous cockpit is 270 square feet, larger than those on many larger yachts.• Massive mezzanine seating w/ AC• Transom fold up gate over tuna door• Large tuna door• Large in deck freezers (2)• Live bait well• 7 cockpit sole fish box• Release Marine Contour Series large fighting chair• Storage lockers• Awlgrip non-stick deck surfaces• Molded transom steps• Molded spiral staircase to the flybridge• Cockpit shower, hot and cold• Cockpit sole, teak• Fiberglass swim platform• Fighting chair, large teak seat• Icemaker, Eskimo• Mister system• Underwater lights across transomElectronicsElectronics• 2 Furuno Navnet VX2 w/ WX Works• 3 VEI Monitors daylight viewable• Simrad OP30 GPS plotter• Simrad AP25 Auto pilot• Icom MC-604 VHF (2)• Acr spotlight• Oceanview night vision camera• Furuno RD-30 depth sounder• Clarion AM/FM/CD Sirrius player on bridge• Sea Vision 110v underwater lights (3)• X9 bridge mounted 24v teaser reels• Electronic ZF transmission back up controls• Release Marine large helm chairs (2)• Pipewelders hydraulic 42 triple spreader outriggers w/ bridge controls
• Myia Epoch US9 super teaser reels• Underwater light• Windlass remote controlFlybridgeFlybridge• Helm and companion teak seat, Murray• Electronic side mount controls with matching wheel• Table on flybridge, fiberglass• Rod locker to starboard, flybridge• Refrigerated drink box starboard forward• Molded fiberglass location for liferaftEngine RoomEngine Room• 2 Mitsubishi ARG anti-rolling Gyros• FCI 800 gal./day Watermaker• 23kw Kohler generators (2)• 50 amp shore cords (2)DisclaimerDisclaimerDisclaimerDisclaimerNeff Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant theaccuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents,or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offeredsubject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. For more information visithttp://www.NeffYachtSales.com